Liam

Tina's POV
Its been about a month since the sleepover and me and Ryan have gone on a few dates. Goldy has excepted that we're dating and she's even given Unicorn a chance. Cookie and Sabre are dating now and I think that Tony may have a crush on Kat, but I know for a fact that Shark has a crush on Angel. Anyway, I was hanging out in my bedroom today when Tony yelled for me to come downstairs. I assumed that it was Ryan because we were supposed to be going on a date but instead I was greeted by the bright blue eyes of Liam.

 I assumed that it was Ryan because we were supposed to be going on a date but instead I was greeted by the bright blue eyes of Liam

He had been texting me for weeks, trying to find out my address but I kept on refusing. How did he get my address?
"Heeeey girl."he said. I glared at him.
"You better make this quick, I have a date to go on."I said harshly. He smirked and stepped inside the house."Ummm, no."I said as I pushed him back outside
"Oh come on Tina, you know you love me."he said.
"No, I really don't, I love Ryan, and he'll be here in ten minutes so I'd recommend you state your business and leave."I replied.
"Wait, Ryan? You mean that kid that you always talked about back at Soaring Prep?"he asked. I crossed my arms and nodded.
"But, you haven't seen him in ten years."he said.
"Actually, we've just recently reconnected and we're dating so get out of my face and leave."I said as I tried to shut the door.
"Oh, now that's not any way to treat an old friend that just flew across the country to see you, is it?"he teased as he held the door open.
"Hey! If she doesn't want you here, I'd recommend you leave before you regret ever being here."I heard a voice shout behind Liam. Liam spun around and I got a glimpse of who it was. It was Ryan."Get out of my girlfriends face!"he said. Liam put up his two hands as if to say "fine, I'm guilty" and walked away. Ryan came up to me and wrapped an arm around my waist, and we watched as Liam left the yard and rounded the corner. Then, he pulled a bouquet of flowers out from behind his back and handed them to me.
"Aaaw, thanks cutie. They're beautiful."I said as I straightened them.
"Yeah, but not as beautiful as you."he said as he kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and went to the kitchen to put the flowers in the case on the table.
"Hey Ryan!" Tony exclaimed as we entered the kitchen.
"Hey Tony!"he replied.
"Bye bro!" I called to Tony as I lead Ryan out of the house.
"Bye sis!"he called after us. Ryan and I went to the arcade and ordered some pizza. We played a few games before we went to his house and watched a movie. I fell asleep mid-movie and woke up cradled in Ryan's arms on the couch. When I tried to get out of his grip he pulled me closer to him and buried his face into my hair. I blushed and whispered in his ear.
"I need to make breakfast, so that you'll be in a good mood."
"I'm always in a good mood when I'm with you."he said sleepily. I rolled my eyes and pulled his arms off me. Then, I stood up and stretched. I walked into the kitchen and started making some eggs and bacon. About ten minutes later Ryan came into the kitchen and sat at the island. I set a plate of food in front of him and sat down next to him with mine.
"Thanks for the food Tina."he said as he started to cut his eggs.
"Your welcome cutie, but after this, I'm gonna have to head home, I don't have a change of clothes so..."I said.
"Yeah, I understand, want me to walk you home?"he asked. I shook my head.
"No, I know that you still haven't finished your homework from this Friday so you have to finish that."I said as I put my plate in the sink. Then, I grabbed my jacket and stepped out the door. As I was walking down the street to the bus stop I heard a voice call my name behind me. At first I thought it was Ryan so I turned around, but it was Liam, and he was not stopping for anything. I turned right back around and kept walking. I didn't want to deal with him right now. I sped up when I heard him getting closer and eventually broke into a run. When I reached the bus stop I saw that the bus was about to leave and jumped on as fast as I could. The doors shut behind me and I sat at the back of the bus. I immediately pulled out my phone and texted Ryan.

Hey Cutie!

Hey Tina! I thought you wanted me to do my homework?

I mean, I do but this is really important! Liam is following me to my house and I know that only know the secret short cut so please get there first!

Of course! I'll also bring my homework so that you can help me!

Yeah, of course I will Cutie, but please get here quick!

Be there in five, Princess!

See in a bit, my prince!

I put my phone back in my pocket and hoped that Ryan was fast enough. Ten minutes later I hopped off the bus and found Ryan standing at my doorstep with his backpack on his back. I smiled and walked up to him.
"So, I see that the shortcut never fails!"I said. He smirked and nodded, then, I pulled out my house key and unlocked the door. We stepped inside and I immediately locked the door behind us.
"Wow, that Liam guy is crazy."he said as he plopped down on the couch in my bedroom. I nodded.
"Yeah, he's been trying to get ym address for weeks! He basically stalked me back at Soaring Prep!"I explained. Ryan wrapped his arm around my shoulder and hugged me from the side.
"Well, dont worry, I'm here to protect you now, and everyone else will help you too."he said.