What Was I Thinking

Ok, don't judge me, I was sitting in my Jeep listening to music when the song above came on and it gave some ideas. So... I made a little bit of a one shot for you guys

Third Person POV
Ryan had turned 16 a week ago, so he could legally drive. Now, obviously he and Tina had been dating for months but Leo didn't know that. Ryan had gotten a blue Jeep for his birthday, and he was planning on picking Tina up late that night for a date, without Leo knowing. He drove the Jeep to Tina's house and waved for her to come downstairs, she was staring out her window. She smiled and nodded, then she grabbed her purse and phone and started down the stairs. She was wearing a mint green crop top with off the shoulder long sleeves and high waisted white short shorts. Underneath that she was wearing a black bikini. Then, she was wearing above the knee white socks with mint green lines around the top, and mint green converse. Her hair was up in a high ponytail with a mint green ribbon it it. She sneaks past her dad who sitting in the living room watching Basketball. She opened the door and closed it behind her before taking off running toward Ryan's Jeep. He threw the side door open and she hopped in. He closed her door and had just buckled his own seat belt when her dad came running out of the house yelling for her to come back inside and, and explain. But Ryan zoomed away and started driving toward the Jeep. It's a warm summer night and Tina is super excited. The roof and windows were off the Jeep and Tina threw her hands out the top and started dancing to the music.

Ryan's POV
I glanced at Tina and saw her with her hands in the air dancing to the music. She had a wide smile on her face and she was singing along. I smiled. She is so beautiful.
"Where do you wanna go?" I asked her. She giggled.
"How much you wanna risk?"she sang. I laughed.
"JK, ummmm, how about the beach?" He asked. I nodded and took a right. She smiled as the song she had just referenced to came on.

She was dancing and singing along to the music. I kept on glancing at her then back at the road. Eventually we got to the beach and I ran around to her side of the Jeep and opened the door before she could and she giggled. I left the ignition on and turned up the music. She took off her socks and shoes and started to dance in the sand. I laughed and did the same. I was wearing some blue swimming trunks and a white t-shirt I threw off the shirt and jumped into the water. She took off the shorts and crop top and jump in after me. She swam over to where I was and sat in front of me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around neck. I smiled and placed my hands on her hips and swam deeper into the ocean. As my feet left the ocean floor and she realized that I was the only thing keeping us from drowning she tensed up and held onto me tighter. I chuckled and asked.
"Don't you trust me?" She nodded and let her muscles loosen. I smiled and kissed her nose. She giggled and went to kiss mine as well but I picked up my face and her lips touched mine. She seemed surprised at first then she smiled into the kiss and kissed me back. I pulled away a few seconds later and kissed her cheek.
"Wow, you really are a sneaky one aren't you?"she  asked. I chuckled and nodded.
"I mean, I was craving something sweet, your lips worked for me." Her face went bright red and she turned the other way. I hooked her chin and made her look at me." I have a feeling that I'm gonna regret taking you out so late tonight, hut right now, I don't regret a thing, and no matter what your dad says, I will do it again if I get to see you." I said she smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Well, if you think you might regret it later, let's enjoy it now." She said as she pulled away from me and swam back to shore. Just the way you are came on and I immediately started to sing along and we danced the night away.

At two AM I drove Tina home and I walked her to her front door. She kissed me on the cheek and stepped inside. I smiled. I know I'm gonna regret this tomorrow but as of right now, I feel like a million bucks.