The Intro Game

Tina's POV
So, Ryan and I walked into my living room and we're greeted by a snuggling Kat and Tony, and a very familiar face. It was Tony's old friend, Jayden. I let go of Ryan's hand and ran over to him, engolfing him in a hug. Then Ryan raised an eyebrow and I cleared my throat and started to talk... but...
"Sorry, this is-"
"Jayden, my friend from the other school." Tony interrupted me. I frowned, I hated it when he interrupted me. He looked at me and began frantically apologizing. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Jayden.
"This is Ryan, my boyfriend." I explained to Jayden. His eyes looked surprised.
"Uh, really? Well, um..." he stuttered. I raised an eyebrow at him as he took a step closer. I knew that he loved me like a sibling, as if I was his little sister as well. As he took another step towards md, I felt Ryan's arm snake around my waist and looked I looked up at him. He looked like he was ready to punch Jayden. I grabbed his jacket and pulled myself up to his ear.
"Hey, it's fine, he's probably just coming to tell you to take care of me, he's basically my older brother. Ryan sighed.
"You got another one???" I laughed at his response. Just as I thought, Jay den just kinda warned Ryan not to hurt me, then they shook hands, and we all sat down and told Jay den a little bit about ourselves. Well, I decided that I was going to have a  huge sleepover and I invited everyone. Anyway, Ryan, Tony, Kat, Jayden and I all decided that we would intro duce everyone to Jayden the way we had in Daycare. So, when everyone arrived we explained what was happening and everyth nnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnone went to hide. Ryan and I went to my bedroom and just sat on my bed playing Halo on my Xbox. After a few minutes, Jayden walked into the room, Ryan was sitting criss cross applesauce on the bed facing the screen, and I was sitting criss cross applesauce in his lap, his arms wrapped around my waist as he sat his controller in my lap and played like that. Jayden walked in and told us that he was done. We paused the game and went downstairs. I decided to see if Jayden had remembered everyone's names , so, I pointed at derp and asked: "What's his name?".

Jayden's POV
Tina pointed at one of the people I had met.
"Derp." I said plainly. Yhen, she pointed at the girl with brown eyes and dirty blonde hair. She was wearing a magenta bow and a magenta plaid shirt. I thought for a moment.
"Lizzie, she really likes books." I answered. Lizzie smiled and Tina pointed at one of the brunette boys in the room. I recognized that he wore a purple tshirt and had blue eyes... that was... "Dave!" I exclaimed. She smiled and nodded, then pointed at a girl with blonde hair and purple eyes, she was wearing a pastel magenta hoodie, and blue jeans.
"Uh, thats... Cookie?" I half askex, half stated. Tina nodded, the continued to point at more kids. The only two that I got wrong were, Black and Jelly, and Sal and Danny ,so... I would say I did pretty good.
Anyway, after that, everyone went off to bed. Ryan and Tina in her bedroom. The rest of the girls, other than Kat, in the guest bedroom, the boys in the living room, and lastly, Kat and Tony in Tony's bedroom. To be honest, I knew it was wrong to have a crush on your best friend's girl, but she was so freaking beautiful, I don't know who wouldn't fall for her. Anyway, after arriving in this town, I was super jetlagged, so passed out the moment my head hit the pillow.

So... I know that this was really short but... anyway, I didn't really want to make the chapter any longer than it had to be so... but, I did have a few questions from last week about the kid with red hair. So, I don't know if you have the same saying where you come from, but where I live, having red hair means that your hair is an orange, or as some say, ginger, color. So, I just wanted to clear up the fact that the red head kid in the last chapter was Ryan, because he has orange (or ginger) hair, I know that it's supposed to be brown, but it looks very orange so... anyway, I'm going to publish a one shot next, I think. It'll be KatXTo this time though so... get hyped for that!