Chapter 2 ~ Is that you?

***~4 years later~***

So, it's been a few years since I met kaneki and touka- and I've managed to find a place to stay in. It's a small apartment (still in Tokyo) and it's pretty nice, considering how much it was worth. Kaneki and I have grown a little closer, the same with touka too. We would sometimes meet at Anteiku and train together in the underground. I've also got to know Nishki a little better, although we rarely talk. I also help touka most days with her studies for exams, and even though I never really went to school, I guess I was just genetically smart.
I stop pondering about my current life and switch my focus onto the TV, which was airing a new drama series called 'Angels'. It's pretty good if I'm being honest, it's about demons that are sent from hell to destroy humanity- while the angels try and stop them. I inspect the episode to see if I had seen it or not before: turns out I had. I exhaled quickly. 'God damn it..' I thought dissapointedly to myself, running my fingers through my hair. I lean to the coffee table in front of me and grabbed my mug- filled with hot chocolate. I get comfortable again, nestled in the corner of the sofa with my elbow resting on the arm rest. I rolled my head to the right- my lengthy hair brushing by my forearm- to see the blazing sun setting behind the many skyscrapers. Since as I was on the 31st floor, I had a pretty sweet view. I took one last glance at the TV, then stood up out of my sofa crease, making my way to the windowsill. I set my drink down on the kitchen counter, since the living room and kitchen were in the same area. As I approached my destination, I sat down crossed legged, leaning against the window frame.

The world seemed to stop.

Nothing else mattered.

The view that laid itself out before me was breathtaking.

What was even more beautiful was a white haired boy, with intricate stitches dancing across his arms and neck. He had a phsycopathic smile chiseled into his pale complexion, he reminded me of a boy I once met. He too had white hair and a phsycopathic smile chiseled into his pale complexion. The boy also had glaring red eyes, bright enough for anyone to stop and stare. The way he flawlessly sprung from street to alley, taking down his prey...so ghoul-like. So elegant. So free. The boy I had once met was called Juuzou, and i-

Wait...Juuzou...

No, it can't be! That is him! He is alive! The endless nights I spent in tears and agonzing pain all because I left my best friend behind...I was so selfish. This is the part where I am thankful for my acute vision..! But now he is here right in front of me, not having a care in the world! I need to get to him somehow, because I'll never get a chance like this again. I guess I'm going to have to go the fast way...
I turn the window handle, get up onto my knees, and swing it open. I feel the cool evening breeze engulf me as small goosebumps form on the surface of my skin. Nervous butterflies thrash at my stomach, threatening to escape. A small smile dents itself onto my face. A genuine smile.

I close my eyes, lean forwards, and jump out.

"Here I come Juuzou~"

*******♡*******
Hey guysss! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like 3 months, but thank you for sticking around. I promise I will be more frequent with the updates!

-💜