Chapter 5 ~ Suprises

I slowly regained conciousness, the pain from last night's surgery wearing away. Where I was felt weird, I wasn't in contact with the floor. Instead my hands and arms were chained back as I was left floating in a huge test tube. Wait..why was I in a test tube? The hell? Oh god, I still can't think straight. It hurts to think.(This specific chapter is loosely based of a section in the Tokyo ghoul manga, so before you read further THERE ARE SPOILERS) My vision wasn't great either, most of it was a little blurry due to the liquids I was consumed in. Oddly, I could still breathe. I tried to lift my head up to see around me, but it was no use- everything was still distorted.

"Ah, (y/n), you're awake"

Huh? Who said that? It sounds like the voice of the surgeon...
Before I knew it a button was clicked, making all of the fluids from the test tube drain out through the bottom, as the front slid across- giving an exit. My handcuffs however were still locked in place.
"Well well, you look better already," the man spoke. Who was he? I need to know his name! Or at least if he is an aogi-

Aogiri...

Isn't that what that dude said during my surgery?? 'She's going to make a mighty fine Aogiri member, isn't she' is what I recall him saying...ugh I don't know! All this thinking is giving me an even bigger headache...
I guess I should just get straight to the point.
"Wh-" I was interupted by my handcuffs being let loose digitally, causing me to fall to the floor. I lightly grazed my hands, but I was okay. Come to think of it, I fell heavier than usual...all the extra weight was coming from my back. No, it can't be! My kanuge has been activated?! I whip my head around to my back, to see multiple vine-like muscular whips waving behind me, equipped with sharp blades at the end, folded in. To my amazement, I could make them splay out...and shoot them!
"I could really use a thank you right now, I am the one who activated it after all," the man spoke, giving me a stern look, yet a smile was buried underneath. I stood up, looking at him. I didn't say anything...i couldn't think of any words...jesus what's wrong with me?
"I am sorry about your departure from your CCG friend, Juuzou Suzuya. He was simply in the way of my plans. And dangerous," he continues. Plans...what plans? What ever they are, I don't care. No one ever calls my best friend 'dangerous'. But it's fine! Because I have exactly the right words to say to that man.

"YOU SELFISH BASTARD!"

~~~~~~~~
Ello luvlies, how's ya day been? I had major writers block so sorry if this chapter's dodgy :P

~💜