Chapter 7 ~ Fight

I looked him dead in the eye.

My facial expression blank.

My stance strong.

"Bring it on, bastard" I lured. Using reverse psychology, I then took that time to spring forwards at the speed of light, however not fast enough. He managed to flip to the side. "Oh ho ho~ so this is how you wanna play it, I see?"

He continued to stand still, his face unreadable. I frowned, my kanuge starting to outstretch- becoming longer. The more I twitched the more I realised that i was loosing my sanity. I sprinted towards him, whipping my kanuge around to block any incoming attacks. He weaved his way around every one of them, clearly feeling in his comfort zone. I guess I have to step it up a notch. I took one vine of my kanuge back, and jumped up, using that vine to push me up further into the air. I darted my kanuge up in the air with me, turning the blade encrusted ends towards my prey. I shot all of them rapid fire as I decened to the ground, feeling the veins in my body turn black. The man retreated, shortly acquiring his weapon- giving me a sly smirk with his sliced cheeks. I landed on the ground heavily causing my kanuge to fall forwards and extend even more, now being at least twice as large as before. I slowly breathed in, my head twitched up. My vines picked themselves up off the floor in a snakelike motion, the blades regenerating.

"Give up now, I'm already winning~" I sang, a demonic laugh followed on.

"Is that so?" He purred, almost seductively. But I was taking none of that. I gave him a furious grin, before darting up to him and whipping my kanuge all around him, some of the vines smashing into the floor- leaving dents. I conducted one to retrieve his weapon, in which I did successfully. He had slow reactivity at this point, which made my elimination process even easier. I flipped forwards and grabbed his weapon out of my kanuge, then without wasting a millisecond I threw it at his head, making him hold his skull in pain. I took this moment to shoot a vine through his stomach- his delicious blood splatting across my face. I licked my lips, ready to feast. My kanuge wriggled upwards, splitting him from the stomach in half. Ahahah~

After some time feeding I stood upright, taking in my surroundings for the second time for today. I saw that the test tubes were in fact empty, except one. I walked closer, not loosing eye contact with the woman inside. Hold on...is that...?

Rize?

~~~~~~~~~~
Ello my luvlies I know i didn't update in a while but iM sOrrY oKay ANYWAYS hope this chapter isn't too shyte bcuz I didn't proof read :^)

~💜