Chapter 6 ~ Escape

"YOU SELFISH BASTARD!"

Tears formed at the brims of my eyes, my knees growing weak. Why..? Why would he do such a stupid and pathetic thing? Oh for goodness sake im overeacting again. He isnt selfish, he activated my kanuge i was craving for years! If anying im selfish for not thanking him! No, I'm less than that. I'm a good for nothing piece of shit. I dropped to my knees- slouching forwards and letting my damp hair hang in front of my face. The familiar blurry vision came back, but this time it wasnt from the test tube. It was my tears. My kanuge vines lay disheartned beside me, their blades loose. Well shit, i let him get to me. That's what he was trying to do this entire time, I bet.

"There's nothing you could have done to stop this, (y/n). You and cadet Juuzou had a strong bond, I had to remove you by force. As I said, he was in the way, an obsticle. Trust me, you're far better off without that pest."

That. Is. It.

I took a sharp breath, darting my head up high and pushing my shoulders back- staring the man straight in the eye. A sudden wave of confidence submerged me, the foetus tears retreating. I slowly stood upright, my glowing kanuge starting to become tense and begining to wave around. My breathing began to be unsteady, my mind became fuzzy, my sanity decreasing, my eyes turning their signature style. I'm ready to fight this fat fuck til the death, heh, nah, I'll do more than fight him.

I'll motherfucking decimate him.

~

~~~~~~~
HUHUHUHUHUHUH writers block sucks ass like oh my godddddd :/ I could really use some suggestions cos tbh I'm sTruGgliNg ;^; also I didn't proof read, so there's prolly some mistakes :^)

~💜