Chapter I

Yuri yawns. She's lying in her bed, with her nice white sheets covering her. She looks at the rays of sunshine beaming through the window and notes that they are particularly beautiful. She sees the glistening speckles of dust as they pass through the sunlight. It's a wonderful morning. She sits up on the bed. That's when she notices it: she's naked. She turns around to see Natsuki also in the bed, still asleep. Then, she remembers:

Last night, they had sex.

Yuri remembers it all now, how nervous she was because it was her first time, and how confident Natsuki was when she insisted they went through with it. Yuri remembers enjoying it, not regretting her decision. She smiles thinking back to it.

"Good morning, beautiful..." Natsuki mumbles, having just woken up.

"Good morning..." Yuri says.

"So... did you enjoy it?" Natsuki asks.

"Y-Yes... I did enjoy it, thank you for asking."

"Good... me too..." Natsuki says before covering her head in a blanket. "Ugh, I don't want to get up today..." she grumbles.

"Well, let me check what day it is..." Yuri says, going across the room to check her calendar. "Ah, it's Monday. Sorry, Nat, but you've gotta get up."

"Hmph... hey, since when did you start calling me 'Nat?'"

"Last night, as I recall it."

"Oh yeah, I think I remember. You were probably moaning it the entire time, 'Nat! Nat!'" Natsuki says, mocking Yuri.

"Hey! Stop that! Get your clothes on!" Yuri says, tossing Natsuki her school uniform before putting on her own.

"Heh... fine." Natsuki says, finally getting out of bed to put her clothes on.

"You look so cute in your uniform!" Yuri says. Natsuki, noticeably more alert now, lightly punched Yuri in the arm.

"I'm not cute!" She says.

"I'm sorry, I meant it in a good way." Yuri responds. She kisses Natsuki on the cheek. "Don't you find me cute?"

"Well, yeah, I do, but..."

Yuri lightly punches Natsuki in the arm. "I'm not cute!" She says, imitating Natsuki.

"HEY! That's too far!"

"Sorry, love." Yuri says before kissing Natsuki on the cheek once more. The girls finally head downstairs and eat some cereal, with Yuri constantly checking the time to make sure they're not late for school.

"We have 15 minutes! You're paranoid, you know that, right?" Natsuki laughs.

"You call it paranoia, I call it preparation. Being late to school sucks, and you should know."

"Come on, why can't we just skip? Thinks of all the things we could do... like sleep in!" Natsuki says, still tired.

"It's a bit late for that now, isn't it?" Yuri says, finishing her cereal.

"Hmph... whatever, let's just go then!" Natsuki said, gobbling up what remained of her cereal and slurping the milk out of the bowl. Yuri lightly laughed at how fast Natsuki finished her meal. With that, the girls finally head out for school.