Chapter III

Natsuki and Yuri's relationship was healthy and happy. They truly loved each other. It had made Yuri happier than ever to be with her. But despite how happy she was, she was still as shy as ever. She would never let Natsuki know it, but ever since their relationship, Yuri had been bullied during the school day. She was singled out as opposed to Natsuki, which she was glad for. She couldn't possibly imagine how she would take it...

Yuri is walking down the hall, thinking about Natsuki. She doesn't notice as a boy and a couple of his friends follow her. He comes up beside her and slams his hand on the wall, just in front of her head. Despite how tall Yuri is, the boy is still able to lean over her and intimidate her. His name is Hideki, and he's been the main bully following her.

"Hey there." He says, menacingly.

"P...please... L... L..." Yuri stutters.

"Please what?" Hideki interrupts.

"P...please leave me alone..."

"Haha..." Hideki laughs. He takes his arm off of the wall, but clearly has no intentions of letting Yuri go.

"What are you gonna do? Tell me, Yuri. What the fuck are you going to do if I don't leave?"

"I... I'll..."

"That's right, you don't have a plan, because you can't do anything. You have no plan, because you're a stupid piece of shit. So, tell me, where's your girlfriend?"

"Please don't bring her into this..."

"Ha..." Hideki chuckles a little. Yuri realizes she just inadvertently revealed her weakness in this moment: Natsuki.

"You worried about her, fag?" He says.

That one hurt. "J-Just let me go..."

"Didn't I already answer that fucking question? Now, just fucking answer mine, you fucking faggot."

Though he had already used the insult, it still hurt. She made the mistake of showing how she felt on her face.

"Oh, you don't like when I call you a fag, fag?" He laughs. "Hey guys!" He says to his friends. "The faggot's upset because I'm calling her out!"

Tears started to form in Yuri's eyes.

"Aw, is the fag gonna cry?" Hideki says mockingly. He and his friends crowd around her, not letting her escape. She slides down to the floor, trying to hold back her tears. She looks down, still hearing the boys yelling at her. "Cry, fag! Cry!"

Eventually, they get distracted and laugh amongst themselves, crowding now around Hideki out of admiration. Yuri seizes the opportunity to escape. She gets down the hallway, out of sight of Hideki and his friends, before she slumps to the floor against the wall and begins to sob uncontrollably. She gets up and cleans herself up. She visibly distraught, and you can easily tell she's been crying. Because of this, she keeps her head down all next period. By the time class is over, she looks fine. As she gets out the door, the teacher stops her.

"Yuri, I'd everything okay?" He asks.

Yuri thinks for a moment.

"Yes. Everything is fine."