Chapter VIII

Natsuki spins around in rage.

"Excuse me?" She says, furious. She notices, however, how much taller this boy is compared to her. It's extremely intimidating, but she refuses to back down.

"Aw, look at that. Both of them are here. Lovely."

Natsuki is enraged by his mocking tone. She's about to say something, but Yuri starts talking instead.

"P-Please, Hideki... j-just leave us alone... a lot's going on right now..." she say, just barely audible.

The boy, whose name is apparently Hideki, simply laughs at this request. "I think you've asked this question before, and I answered it. Do you remember it?"

Yuri says nothing.

"Answer me, bitch, do you remember it?"

Natsuki shoots to her feet.

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL HER?" She yells. Hideki turns his attention to her.

"I called her a bitch. What are you going to do about it?"

Natsuki feels her rage boiler over.

"I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!" She screeches at the top of her lungs. Hideki laughs and walks over to her, cracking his knuckles.

"Heheh... We'll see about that, little-"

He doesn't finish before Natsuki delivers a swift, powerful kick to his crotch.

A tear forms on Hideki's eye, and he falls down to the floor, curling up in a ball in pain.

Natsuki looks down at him. "You should have listened to me, little bitch."

She turns back to Yuri.

"Yuri... are you okay? What was that about, has he bothered you before?"

Yuri continues to cry, and all she can manage in response is a nod.

"Oh, Yuri... Why didn't you tell me? I could have helped you earlier..."

Through her tears, she manages to respond. "I-I didn't w-want you to get involved... I d-didn't want you to get h-hurt... You mean too much to me..."

Natsuki softly hugs Yuri as she cries in the hall.