Chapter X

Natsuki's not certain why Yuri has texted her telling her to come to her house immediately. Not that she can complain, as she gets to spend some time away from her father and with her girlfriend.

She arrives at Yuri's house and knocks on the door. It swings open almost before she's done knocking.

"Natsuki!" Yuri yells. She immediately pulls Natsuki into a lose embrace and kisses her passionately, deeply. As soon as it ends, Yuri pulls her inside and sits her on the couch, closing the door behind her.

"N-Natsuki, I need to tell you something..." Yuri looked at her. "Monika... s-she came over earlier, and we talked about the whole situation..."

"Well, that's a good thing, isn't it?" Natsuki says.

"Well, yes, but..." Yuri inhales. "N-Natsuki.. Monika kissed me..."

Natsuki's eyes go wide. "She... She did what?"

"S-She kissed me... I didn't expect it coming, a-and I didn't know she would..."

Natsuki pulls out her phone.

"W-What are you doing?" Yuri asks.

Natsuki doesn't respond, instead vehemently typing into her phone.

Natsuki: YOU KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND

Natsuki: WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF

Monika: i'm sorry

Natsuki: THAT'S NOT ENOUGH

Natsuki yells out to no one in particular.

"Y-Yuri!! I can't believe she would do that!!"

"Natsuki, please calm down..."

"I can't! She... she KISSED YOU! I can't believe this... I know she had pent up feelings and shit, but... this was too far!!" She clenches her hands into fists and pounds them into Yuri's couch.

"N-Natsuki, please! I don't like seeing you like this!" Yuri yells. She pulls Natsuki into a tight embrace and presses their lips together, hoping that a kiss can calm her down. Indeed, Natsuki relaxes in Yuri's embrace and kisses back.

Yuri pulls away for just a moment. "Natsuki, I don't like seeing you so angry... Monika kissed me, yes, but it was for her own sanity... I know how it feels to need to release all the feelings you have pent up inside you, and I think that by the time the weekend ends, she'll be better..."

Natsuki looks down. "I... I'm sorry... I got really angry, and... Yuri, I just don't want anything to come between us... I love you too much to let that happen. If we broke up, I..."

"Shhh..." Yuri hushes Natsuki. "Don't talk like that... I never want us to break up never... I love you, Natsuki always and forever..."

They resuming kissing this time, only now, the kiss is more passionate. It lasts for a long while until Yuri starts leaning more into Natsuki, and the girls land on the couch, with Yuri lying atop Natsuki, all the while they continue kissing. Yuri takes a brief break from the kiss as she pull of her top, Natsuki taking the opportunity to do the same.

"W-We're really going to do this again, aren't we?" Yuri says.

Natsuki smiles. "Shut up and fuck me."