Chapter 1: The Sea Emperor Leviathan

(Y/n) took a deep breath.

The (gender) felt ready, although not sure what to bring with themselves. They brought extra food of nutrient blocks and drinkable filtered water - it should be enough.

Luminescent green light shines under the feet like a ghoul's grin, yet gives a halo of green rays. The base was empty, abandoned. Deep inside the Human expected the Precursor to be here , guarding the entrance to the Aquarium. But Alas there wasn't any trace of life within. Maybe it's good that no Alien Natives are here.

'What are you?'

That voice that rang several times in (Y/n) mind still haunts him/her till this day. Whether it was a hallucination or a fragment of memory - the 28 year old survival had to take actions.

The water shone like a molten mirror. It had lost its turquoise to the black base but in the Aquarium the ripples twisted; as if the sea below them was shivering to loose the dreadful atmosphere. It was all the invitation (Y/n) needed to dive in, swim deeply into the welcoming blackness and leave the troubles bobbing on.

(L/n) took several steps behind. Kneeling in a position - the (gender) bursted running until they jumped straight into the aquarium. With a loud splash , (Y/n) (L/n) Dived within like a champion who mastered the skills of swimming like art. They slowly glided down, floating on a surfaced base. Silence lingered in.

'Where am I?' - (Y/n) thought, glaring around in circle. They seem to be inside of the aquarium now, the surface that they stand on could've been the lift that trailed down towards the Leviathan .

Suddenly, (Y/n) felt a weight on the platform as it begun to suddenly budge slightly. Slowly turning around, the (eye-colors) orbs widened in horror as the saw a ginormous claw tugging this platform slightly downwards, as if trying to climb It, causing the place to squeak.

"Oh GOD! AHH-" (Y/n) yelped in surprise and fear, almost kneeling in a defensive manner. But a more fascinating scene awaited. A gigantic scaled head rose to peek in. Four cyan blue eyes opened, locking gaze with (L/n)'s (eye-color) eyes.

'Detecting unusual passive behavior patterns in nearby predators - Reason unknown. Translating Local Alien podcast now'

It's the Sea Emperor Leviathan.

Alive and staring at (Y/n)

'You ... arrived to me."

The creature rose it's head to the human's level, roaring and purring in welcome. The signals and hallucinating colors shone in the (gender)'s eyes the moment the beast spoke , proving that this alien specimen was indeed communicating with (Y/n).

'Are you here... to play?'

The voice was smooth and clear, sending shivers down (Y/n)'s spine. It was calm and soothing, yet also taunting. (L/n) starred with a hanging jaw, unable to form any words or thoughts at the current moment. 'I-It's... here, alive...!?" (L/n) the days when they first got onto this planet, that same voice was speaking to them. Haunting them.

"I-I'm... I came, just like you asked me. " - the Survivor tried to speak up, only to horribly stutter.

'You are not from this world. A long way.'

"Um... no. I'm from Planet Earth. F-Far away from this galaxy... Tera."

The Sea Emperor clenched onto the platform, closely leaning in, he expected the foreign human in front of him. The creature was undoubtedly small for the emperor's eyes - it looked scared and fragile. But it held a determined look - a look of hope and knowledge. How can such a small being survive all the catastrophes and predators only to succeed and stay alive for so long?

The Sea Emperor blinked. It wasn't a Precursor.

'You are not one of them.'

The enormous size of this being scared (Y/n) to it's core. The Leviathan kept leaning in, as if signaling the Human to stay close by. Ignoring all the pda notifications and catalogs, (Y/n) hoped that this Emperor is passive in comparison to the Dragon Leviathans.

(Y/n) slowly reached their hands in contact, gentle landing on the Sea Emperor's snout. The gigantic beast stayed calm and patient ; gaining the (gender)'s trust , it slowly drove aside to show the Human their prison. The Aquarium.

'Are you here... To play?

The others came, but played... alone. They bored me.'

The freedom is as intoxicating as they swimming in water. (Y/n) can move in any direction or even just stop and float a while, Air bubbles make their way to the surface with every exhale; (L/n) could stay all day if the tank would last, but as always the time here is metered by the oxygen on their back.

'comparing the Leviathan's call with that of other indigenous species has enabled a partial translation. Transferring voice control now'

The Colossal Sea Emperor Leviathan swam gentle in circles, leading the small (Gender) to look around. This creature appears to be the source of the unidentified soundwaves - the Emperor has stocky, entirely armored body and is predominantly pale brown in color, with a few shades of green.

"I , um... didn't come here just to disturb you, by all means. I was seeking help... and-"

How polite should (Y/n) be? Does ...they... even understand or accept any gestures of formal behavior? (Y/n) didn't want to anger the Sea Emperor Leviathan to their aggressive behavior, thus keeping the minimum of actions with The Emperor.

'You fought for so long, A long path. Come along.'

"Ha.. alright."

(Y/n) obeyed by swimming gracefully closer to the Alien. Observing everything around, the human was fascinated by the variety of different life forms swimming in here. All kinds of plants radiated luminescent and vibrant colors. The beauty was astonishing and relaxing. This aquarium was gigantic, but it served as an imprisonment for the Sea Emperor.

'A game played alone... cannot be won. Those that took my freedom played to live... forever. Such games can only be lost.'

"Oh..." - now the Emperor is speaking in puzzles. (Y/n) quietly followed, trying to understand the message this Leviathan is delivering. But they must be speaking of the Precursors who captured them.

(L/n) decided to take a closer look, while the Sea Emperor Leviathan swam gently nearby - they also observed the human's movements and gestures. In the sea floor was a clear patch of sand - There stood the same gigantic precursor portal, but instead it was deactivated and covered in sand.

"If there's a portal... somewhere must be a place to insert an ion crystal." - though the (gender) human.

Looking now deeper, (Y/n) did find a place to insert the ion crystals - but that wasn't was caught her/his attention. But the eggs that were in front.

5 eggs are attached to a piece of Precursor equipment that supplies them with what is necessary to keep them alive. (Y/n) confusingly expected the equipment : But wasn't The Primary Containment Facility built to match the ideal conditions for an adult Sea Emperor Leviathan, which seem to be significantly different than the ideal conditions for a baby? If so... for how long these eggs have been here? Oh God.

"Did They... Leave you? Here all alone?"

'Now they're gone. And instead... I have you.'

'am I dead yet?'

______________________________

This chapter was almost ready,why didn't I upload it?

Anywho, I apologise for the long wait. Since the game is officially out AND contains an official Ending - we shall continue this story. Thank you.