[A/n: Thank you!]

An Author Note of appreciation

I know, I know ma homie - yall hate A/n, well so do I so I can't blame ya. But hey, this an actual end of my "Subnautica" Story.

I want to send you all my deepest appreciation and gratitude for reading all the way through. But with all honesty, Thank you so much for having the time and patience to read my Subnautica x Reader story. Each comment, heart/vote, and support means the world to me. Even if you're just a viewer who doesn't comment - Still, Thank you greatly for reading this. You guys know who you are.

And I would have to greatly apologize for all the grammatical/spelling error within this story. I tend to rush some chapters. Or the mistakes for calling (Y/n) a he... or just she. Writing a gender-neutral Reader is my favorite but it proved to be challenging. :P

If some of you are interested in other Fandoms and xReader stories then I may suggest you some of my other current works:

MY NEWEST Avengers: Infinity War story
To Oblivion and Back [Thanos x Child!Reader]

BATIM: 

Come for thee, My Muse [Bendy x reader x Various Human!Workers]

In a way you've never seen [Yandere!Bendy x reader]

Detroit: Become Human:

Become Immortal [Connor x Reader]

________________________________

About creating this story:
- This story was originally just a small idea. Like, I was just following Subnautica's updates and progress on the game. The way they handled the Sea Emperor as a character was a magnificent job and it just sent me on a hairwire of inspiration.

Now frankly, I haven't seen any actual Sea Emperor x Reader before ... and for a while, I was skeptical to even write this story, because I was sure no one will even search a Subnautica x Reader. But I was very determined to express a platonic friendship between the Alien Sea Emperor and a human - so I still went with it.

- Many early readers though that this'll be a romantic (if not sexual) relationship between the Sea Emperor and reader in which the Sea emperor will turn into a human? Or a Humanoid figure? Idk, many people commented about those matters ages ago. But this is not a Gijinka Pokemon fanfic - I'm a big sucker for fluff, simple and warm platonic relationship between Aliens/Monster/anyWeirdAssCreatures and a Human. Hence my choice of keeping this whole story platonic.

Again, if you are one of those who expected a romantic relationship - then I apologize for disappointing you (Even though, you'd probably won't even read this story in the beginning)

My additional thoughts about the plot:

First of all, I wanted the Reader to be a male. Just like in the game.
But then I thought "eeehh, a girl is also ok", and I discovered that the devs of Subnautica wanted to originally make a female player or just a diverse choice for a player to choose. So in the end, I was like: whatever, Gender-neutral always wins.

Another great ordeal I had were the Precursors.

Honestly, I'm interested in the Precursors. Since very little was said about the Aliens of Subnautica itself - I could only imagine how the precursors are somewhere off in the galaxy, forgetting the problems of the Infection on Planet 4546B.

But if we knew more about them - This would've been a Precursor x Reader. I would've wanted to explore an idea of a human being cured with Enzyme 42 and abducted by the Precursors. But... meh :)

Too bad we have very little canon info about the Aliens so... whatever.

________________________________

All in all, these were my thought during this whole journey of writing this small, simple fanfic. Again, It's a great honor for me to receive your support - and I hope to see you all in my other stories!

Have a lovely day, my dear Readers!