The Party

She had half an hour until the ball. Marinette was wearing a dress she had made. It was black and a little skimpy but she was going to to have fun. She had worked weeks on this dress.

The dress mid thigh and strapless. It dress didn't have much of a back except a few green strings making a criss cross pattern. Her mother said it was beautiful, though she warned Marinette it was a tad bit more showy than she hoped for.

She put her hair down and wore emerald green high heels and earrings with it. She had done her makeup quite well, despite not ever really doing makeup. The winged eyeliner really making her eyes stand out.

She turned to Alya, who was finishing getting dressed.

" So Alya? How do I look?"

Alya turned and gasped, shaking her head in disbelief.

" You look so hot! I wish you would tell me who your  partner is!"

She blushed, the theme of the dance was that all couples should match. Not everyone was invited to this of course.

Only prestigious people in Paris. She was invited as Ladybug but she decided to go as Marinette with Chat instead.

Though she had to make at least one appearance as Ladybug, so she had made a red dress for the occasion.

Her cover story for leaving the dance to be ladybug was that her mom wanted help in the bakery. Since the Ball was all night it didn't matter anyways if she was gone for an hour.

Her and Chat and been spending a lot of time together recently. They had become closer than she would have ever imagined. So when the dance came he asked her to be his plus one. Which she gladly agreed to, for she honestly had developed deep feelings for him.

Alya was getting dressed in a beautiful theme of Coral. It suited her very well and she looked dazzling. Alya has been invited because she was the owner of the LadyBlog, as well as the only person to have ever really gotten an private interview with LB and CN. Which Marinette has arranged but would never tell Alya.

Once they were ready she went downstairs and Sabine took pictures of them and waited. Nino was the first to arrive, his white suit and coral tie fitted him dashingly. They were a good match, she watched as Alya departed. Not too long after her very own partner arrived. Before he could see her dress she put on a long coat.

" Hello Princess, how are you feline tonight. Because I am ready to have a clawsome night."

Marinette giggled at the puns, she stood up from the table and walked over to him.

" Purr-fectly fine, Chaton."

She realised he was wearing a suit, she looked him over and blushed. Over the years he had gotten very muscular and defined. As well as very handsome, even as Ladybug she caught herself staring at him. In a suit though he looked totally devine and she couldn't believe he was hers.

She realised that only his head has been Transformed. He still had his cat ears and mask on. The rest of him was completely uncovered. She didn't even know that you could do that.

He must have noticed her staring and realised her confusion.

" I can take my suit off if I wish, it had a zipper in front. I don't think Ladybug has the same thing. But mine can come off if I choose it to. Which I do because I think having two suits on would make me hot. Well... hotter than I already am. "

He said with a smirk, and Marinette laughed. Though surprised that he could do this. She had tried to take off the Ladybug suit once, she couldn't.