Flying of Shame

Marinette woke and the first thing she realised was that she wasn't in her bed. She wasn't even in her room, she was in a huge room, almost the size of her house. She tried to remember where she was and anything from last night.

She saw a ripped suit jacket from last night and blushed . She had gone home with someone. Oh my gosh
" CHAT!"
Oh boy... she had gone home with him! Her face burned and she realised that she wasn't wearing any cloths either. Everything came back from last night, she didn't think she could be anymore embarrassed yet at the same time pleased.
" I slept with Chat!"
She quickly turned in the bed to see if Chat was there but he wasn't, but there was a note on the nightstand. She scooted over and grabbed the note.

'Sorry had to leave for something important, See you soon Mari.
Xoxo Chat'

She slept with her partner, actually slept with him. She grabbed a blanket off the bed and got up. She looked up and saw the clock on a wall and saw that she was late for school.

She panicked because she knew that if she was late again that she would have some issues with her mom.

She had ten minutes to get to the building. She quickly put on her undergarments. She quickly tied her underwear which were ripped at the waistband. She blamed Chat completely.

She was about to put her dress on when she realised that it was totally ripped too. Damn alley cat had to rip all her clothes!She sighed and grabbed a black shirt and blue shorts off the ground and called it good.

She left her hair down and transformed to Ladybug and rushed home to change her underwear and brush her teeth and then to school.

She went to fast she didn't even remember where she came from, what house or district.

- arrival at school-

She arrived with 5 minutes until first period. She had gone quick!
" We made it Tikki."
" Marinette..."
" Yeah Tikki?"
" Your still wearing Chats shirt, it's very boyish, and it's really familiar too."

She looked down and panicked, she was still wearing his shirt. Tikki was right! The black shirt with 5 neon stripes was familiar.

" I AM!! Tikki what are we going to do!"
Her kwami calmed her.
"Just act natural Marinette, I'm sure no one will notice anything."

Just turn Alya saw Marinette and ran up to her.
" Girl! You won't believe it!"
" What!"
" Nino and I kissed! Then he asked me out!"
She squealed in delight, her and Alya talked excitedly last about the details of her and Nino. Their first period got cancelled because the teacher was having some issues. Apparently her husband was sick.

As Alya kept telling her more details of her first kiss it began to dawn on her that she wasn't a Virgin anymore. While Alya had her first kiss she lost her virginity.

She began to blush as she remembered what happened between her and Chat. She wondered if her Kitten would stop by her house tonight. She remembered his beautiful words, the things he said. The things he did as well...

Saying he loved her and wanted to be with her. Well then she went home with him and yeah... things got heated.

" Ridiculous! Utterly Ridiculous! I can't believe my Adri-Honey is grounded for the day!"

They watched as Chloé stomped in looking like someone had just burned her designer cloths. She leaned over to Alya,
"What's her deal?"
Alya frowned
" It was about Adrien..."
" Tell me."
Alya looked at her and sighed,
" Adrien had a Ladybug and Chat Noir Photoshoot this morning. Chloé and I were both there but it never happened. We were both a bit nosy and we found Gabriel and Adrien talking. Gabriel was Angry at Adrien because he refused to pose as Chat Noir. As well as apparently he was out all night and was practically non-existing at the ball."