The Ending We Deserve

~ This Chapter will be shorter~

Adrien's POV
Now that he was caught and things were finally over everything was better. He was brought to court and many people testified against him. I never even knew his name.

Until my mom came over and explained everything to me. She was sitting on the couch and smiling at me. Holding my hand, something a mother would actually do.

" He was born about three years before you. We were so happy to have him, to have a son. Gabriel had just started dating me when, so he knew that Liam wasn't his. So I began to raise him until he was about three when I got pregnant with you. He got jealous and started acting out, badly. We caught him trying to throw you out a window. So we sent him away, hoping time away would make him better. Realise how important family is. It made it worse and he got worse and worse. Until he was sent to a mental institution. That's why I left, I couldn't stand another child gone wrong. But now I see how wrong I was... I didn't know but he was released for good behaviour and rationality. Then this all started and I'm so sorry honey. For you to learn about Liam like this."
It was hard for me to swallow but to hear it from her mouth was a relief that it was true. Liam was my half brother, and he hated me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the months that followed me and Marinette began to grow our little family. Moments so precious I couldn't believe this was my life.

Alya was our babysitter when me and my Lady went out on patrols. Little Felix looked more and more like me everyday. Except for his huge bluebell eyes, you could see the sky in them. They were purely his mothers eyes.

My mother decided to stay in Paris, saying it was better for her to finally maintain a relationship with her family.

So Sabine and Emile became best friends, spending as much time together as possible.

Marinette worked in the bakery with her mother. While I perused a job in designing fashion like my father. Though Marinette was a huge source of my genius works.
                        ~ Christmas Day~
Little Felix was always such a happy baby. I always liked to believe it was from me and Marinette's parenting. But this was our first Christmas together as a family.

Felix wasn't old enough to understand yet but for some reason today his smiles were especially happy.

We drank hot cocoa together by the tree. Well not Felix, but we took so many pictures I was sure we would remember his first Christmas forever.

The grandmothers spoiled little Felix, him being an only child.

This was one of the first Christmas's I wasn't alone. It wasn't a cold environment, it was warm and happy. Smelling of smoke from the fire, the baking of cookings, and the smell of joy.

                      ~ Felix's first B-Day~

It was a year from the best and worst day of our lives. Felix's first birthday was today and I was so exited. To have spent a full year in happiness with my family was a gift.

But today we didn't just honour Felix, we honoured the hospital crash victims. My dad and Chloe, we went out to the small partisan graveyard and left flowers.

I walked over to my dads grave and put my hands on the headstone. I missed him, I really did. After this long year without him, I wished he was still here. Even after all the years I was neglected, I wanted my father. I looked over to Marinette, she was staring at the grave too. Her own fathers grave, I know she misses him everyday.

After we went to Chloe's grave together. We have her a moment of silence and left the small graveyard.

After that, the day lightened considerably.

We had invited all our friends and family to Felix's first birthday party.

" Adrien? Do you have any snacks? I'm so hungry!"!
Whined Alya, I laughed, of course I had snacks.

" Alya Your always hungry nowadays."
I groaned, trying to sound exasperated even though I was only joking. I handed her a bowl of cheesy snack mix. She took it and smiled... then she turned to Nino and they both nodded.

" Well... I think it's time to tell you! I'm always hungry because... ME AND NINO ARE EXPECTING!"
She yelled, clearly very happy. Marinette came running from the other room, Felix hitched on her hip. Excitement written on her face...

" REALLY!!"
She screamed, scaring little Felix. Alya nodded and they bother started screaming. I walked over and congratulated Nino. He looked a little pale...

" Nino, you okay dude?"
I asked curiously, he nodded.

" I so scared to be a father dude, I'm so excited too. But... I hope I'm a good father. I just don't want to be bad at it."
He answered nervously, I slapped him back and smiled.

" You can do it Nino!"
I exclaimed, feeling happy we would be raising kids together.

I heard Marinette and Alya call everyone into the kitchen for cake. We headed over and walked into the crowded kitchen. Julia and Rose has announced their engagement two months ago. Kim and Alex were still only dating. Ivan and Mylene had been engaged since pretty recently. Sabrina came back to Paris very different, her and Lila connected and were now living together as friends. Max had become quite a famous scientist and was still unattached. Nathaniel was still having trouble getting back his feet after Chloe's death.

But they were all here, celebrating the life of Felix. I watched as Marinette put out a little cake in front of Felix. He giggled and we all sang happy birthday. Right as we finished Felix smashed his face right into the cake. His laugh filled the room.

I filled a glass of wine for Marinette, and handed it too her. She shook her head and began cleaning Felix up. I smiled, this was my family and it was perfect for me.

Later than night when we finally had Felix in bed and everyone had left me and Marinette sat on the couch together.

"Adrien, I got on a new shirt for Felix. It's on the counter, I want to know what you think of it."
She said, pointing over to he counter. I grudgingly got up and picked up the light blue shirt and looked at the front.

#1 big brother!

It took me a second before I realised what it meant. I looked excitedly to Marinette, who was smiling on the couch.

" We're having another baby?!"
I asked excitedly, she nodded and I ran to her and picked her up and squished her too my body.

" I'm so happy..."
I cried out, feeling like my life couldn't get better. All thanks to a naughty black cat.

~ fin

// The Mistress Of Liam//
He never came home, he was consumed with revenge over Adrien and his family. I heard about him on the news, how he was in jail for the rest of his life.

I missed him, and now I realised I was consumed with the same revenge he had. To get back at the perfect Agreste who had ruined my life. Taken away my sunshine and ruined his happiness.

I looked down at my son, he was so small. He looked like me, his black and blue eyes. He wasn't Liam's kid, but I wish he was. To be raised under such a great man.

It made me so so angry, I knew that I would get my revenge eventually. I looked down at my hand, holding the brooch of the butterfly. I would have my revenge, I promised myself I would. Adrien Agreste would pay...

( This is kinda the promo for book 2)
//
THE END I HOPE YOU LIKE IT