Owning up

" Marinette is just fine, she will be returning on Monday!"

She class cheered and Alya jumped out of her seat and so did he. Marinette was their main priority and they just had to get to her.

He knew both of them were heading towards the bakery. He heard Nino's shoes behind him and we they were running towards that sweet little bakery.

When they arrived at the bakery Marinette was sitting outside at a table. He exhaled a huge breath.

He was so relieved, she was okay. She actually looked to be more than okay, especially with a patch of sun hitting her just right. She had a glow to her skin, it made her seem so alive and beautiful.

She was wearing a light pink sundress and a white sun hat and black flip flops. Her hair was down and she was just... breathtaking.

Her plate that she was eating from consisted of blue macaroons and croissants. Which seemed a little odd to him.

He watched as Alya came form behind and basically tackled Marinette into a huge hug.

Marinette jumped and turned around to see Alya. She smiled and hugged her.'

" Alya!! I'm so glad to see you!! I missed you so much, I was just going through a rough patch. Needed a little time..."

They were both crying and he and Nino stood their distance. Even though it was taking every ounce of his strength not to run and smother her with kisses.

He watched as Alya and Marinette caught up and hugged. Alya gave them a signal to go away and they retreated back to school.  Which was so hard for him too do, especially cause He wondered what Mari was going though.

When they arrived back at school the kids there annoyed them about Mari, asking them what was up. He told them he didn't know, but he was defiantly going to visit her later.

He was definitely going to visit her as a certain alley cat.

// Marinette//

She was so happy to see Alya after these 2 weeks. She was just embarrassed for a while and couldn't handle people seeing her. Even if it didn't show she was pregnant yet.

Alya left at 6:00 for dinner and she said she would see her tomorrow.

Right as Alya left her mother came in with Chat Noir in tow and she was pulling him by his left ear. She let go and he stood up rubbing his red ear.

She smiled and gave him a pat on the back. Though the smile was a little forced.

" You and my daughter have something to discuss. Just so you know mister I am not very happy with you, if Tom were here he would've  booted you."

Sabine Dupain-Cheng have him a very serious look and went downstairs.

Chat turned to Marinette and hugged her. She hugged back and soon they were both crying. Whether from stress or relief or both they just needed each other. After a while Marinette spoke up.

"Chat we need to talk... about something very serious. Don't worry I'm not breaking up with you though. Though you might break up with me after this."

" No! I wouldn't! I would-"
She shushed him up with her finger.

" Quiet."

He sat down quickly on her bed a little anxious and she was really tired so she sat down beside him. Taking in a big breath preparing herself for the conversation to come.

"Chat I'm sure you remember Thursday night about a month ago right?"

She watched as Chat's face flushed a deep scarlet.