Sorrows or tommorows

" Adrien!!"

She screamed out, fearing for her child's life.
She knew that they were far away from the water. For away from where he would be able to hear.

She looked down and saw there was still a light trickle of blood. She felt another sharp jab of pain. She knew her water didn't break. This was something else.

She looked over at Chloe who was panicking and holding her up by her arm. She looked and saw Chloe was crying, a rare sight.

" Chloe, I think I'm having a miscarriage. I need you to run and go get Adrien. Please... please go get him for me. I need him."

She grabbed a towel and set me down gently and ran down to the beach.

I started to cry, it didn't hurt. Nothing hurt physically, but now I'd grown attached to the beautiful idea of a baby boy. My baby boy with Adrien. I'd fallen in love with my baby and it wasn't even born yet.

Now it seemed all my hopes were gone.

//Adrien's POV//

Chloe came running down to the beach in a panicked frenzy. I got scared from the moment she seemed to lay eyes on me. Something was wrong...

I ran out of the water to Chloe who was crying and panicking and freaking out. She had mascara dripping down her face.

" Chloe what's wrong! Where's Marinette?!"

He grabbed her shoulders and shook her a bit more forcefully than he meant too. He knew he was being rough but he was scared. Chloe was crying.

" Adrien, somethings wrong with Marinette... she's... she's bleeding. She said- she said she's having a miscarriage."

He felt like his world just stopped, it was such a nice day. Then all the sudden, it wasn't. He ran to his phone and called 911.

He turned to Chloe, immediately and grabbed her.

" Show me where she is!!"

Chloe started to run and he followed when they got their Marinette was crying and he saw something that shocked him.

Lila was sitting there holding Marinette's hand. He saw she was whispering words to her, he ran to his Marinette.

He saw her eyes were dull the blue was no less bright but they seemed so sad and lifeless. He tried to ignor the blood on her legs. He grabbed her face and looked into her eyes.

" It'll be okay Princess, it's okay."
He whispered lovingly into her ear.

" I loved this baby, it hurts me Adrien."
Her voice sounded defeated.

" I know, I know Princess. But I love you so so much and I know well get through it."

She started crying and he wiped her tears. Eventually the ambulance showed up, when we loaded her into the ambulance he felt something.

He looked down in his hands and nearly cried, it was the Ladybug miraculous. He put them on her and she breathed in deeply. He watched as Tikki snuggled into Marinette.  The ambulance doctor didn't notice the tiny Kwami.

When they arrived at the hospital she was rushed into a room while he was told to wait outside.

He called Sabine and Gabriel and told them what was happening. Gabriel said he would pick up Sabine and they would fly over instantly.

He walked around and saw a woman leaving the hospital with a man. She was crying, literally heaving with tears and he could only imagine what happened.