Its not over

// Warning this chapter does contain death. Though I promise no babies and cinnamon roles will be fatally harmed//

Adrien woke with a start, it was very dark where he was and he felt like his head pounding like crazy. He reached up to feel his head, when he touched wetness he knew he was bleeding.

He cursed and examined himself for other injuries. Only finding minor cuts and slightly bigger bruises. Except for his hand, it seemed to be broken or jammed.

He dragged himself up in a sitting position and tried to figure out what happened. He winced at the pressure on his hand.

He remembered going too see Marinette and then... the shaking. The building had gone down!

He scrabbled around and found his phone. It was in his pocket and was miraculously undamaged. He turned on the flashlight and looked around. He sucked in a gasp, he was surrounded by rubble. It was so thick that he couldn't see out side.

It was then that a shrieking wail pierced the thick silence of the destruction. He spun around to the noise and paled. Luca was sprawled on the floor. Looked a little bruised but the baby was fine.

He looked around for Luca's mother, the nice woman from earlier. He turned his flashlight to a corner and nearly screamed. He turned his eyes away from the sight. He had to get out of this room. This destroyed room that was filled with sadness

He looked at the baby and it hit him like a truck. His Lady was still in the building, his baby was still in the building. His family and his class could all be dead for all he knew.

Wracking sobs came from him, he felt like his whole world was beginning to crumble. Crying of a baby broke him from his tears. He looked at the child's face. The bright blue eyes reflecting his own sons.

He looked at Luca and picked him up. Grinding his teeth together and ignoring the pain in his hand. The baby gave him a new hope. If this baby could survive then his family and friends could be too. They were still alive, he could feel it.

He looked down at his hand was surprised to see Plagg and his Miraculous there. He didn't want to question the impossibility, he just needed his help. He needed Plagg to find his way through the rubble and get out.

" Plagg! Claws Out!"

When he was transformed he felt a rush of energy and healing. He looked down at his hand and felt relief that it wasn't looking so swollen anymore.

He was about to start destroying rubble when he felt his shoulders slightly impacted. He seemed to be wearing a backpack. He turned his head and nearly laughed, despite the situation.

He miraculous has given him a baby papoose for Luca. Luca was sound asleep, he knew that the little baby would never remember anything. Though he hoped he would remember his mother.

He didn't dare looked at her again but he walked up and grabbed the baby blanket and necklace she was clutching in her hands.

With that he ran away for the scene, tears pouring from his eyes.

" Cataclysm!!"

Before his eyes appear a long hallway filled with people. It was a dark and falling apart hallway, he took a step into the unknown.
// Marinette's POV//

I was laying on something surprisingly soft. I believed I was in a car, I don't know how.

I had been laying super still for hours because I felt like if I moved I would be brought into reality. The horrible reality that everyone I loved might be dead.