Breath

The room was filled with deafening silence for about 30 seconds before a piercing wail was heard.

Marinette and Adrien both breathed a huge sigh of relief. The baby was alive.

Marinette began to cry of happiness. She was shaking, though she felt so empty now.

One of the doctors grabbed the baby and checked it over. Plus washed the baby off so it wasn't blood and covered in goo.

The afterbirth was massaged out of her and her baby was placed in her arms.

" Congratulations, it's a beautiful baby boy. He's completely healthy and fine."

She looked over her son, he was one of the cutest babies she had ever seen. He already had tufts of blond hair and a really cute tiny nose.

She looked over him and his tiny wrinkled hands. He was also just so so tiny, he was one of the smallest babies she had seen. Wrapped up in a cute blue blanket.

" Adrien... looked at how cute he is. Felix Tom Hugo Agreste, our son."

Adrien was looking at the baby in complete wonderment. As if he couldn't believe he was real.

A doctor came up,
" Does daddy want to cut the umbilical cord?"

Adrien looked like he was about to faint. He was pale and looked ready to tip over.

The doctor had an amused expression on her face.

" The father is about to faint... funny he hasn't given birth."

Adrien looked at her, a slight glare on his face. He moved to his child and froze again, he just touched its little hand.

He moved again to cut the cord. While Adrien cut the cord the doctors checked Marinette and made sure she was okay.

She had lost a bit of blood but she was fine. They fixed her up and let her shower.

Adrien took his son out to meet his class.

// Adrien//
He couldn't believe what he was holding. His own child, his own son. He just paused and stopped to look at him.

That was when the most wonderful thing happened. Something that he wished His Lady could have seen.

My sons eyes opened for the first time. Something I knew I would never forget  .Even though Felix was a baby he had these bright stellar blue eyes. They were just like my lady's, Bluebell.

I started to cry, I just started crying out of happiness that I had a son. After a few minutes I collected myself and started to walk toward the waiting room.

" Is that your baby?"

I turned around and saw a very pale woman. She had very tangled hair and a hospital gown. Her face was etched with sadness.

He nodded,
" My son Felix Hugo Agreste."

She paused and looked him over, a warm smile crossed her face.
" I know you, Your the model guy who's got the mystery girlfriend. I think I met her, she was walking to get a shower. We talked for a little bit. She seems nice..."

I smiled at the thought of my Lady,
" Yeah, she is."

The woman smiled and walked up closer and cradled Felix's little hand. He grabbed it and made a small smile.

" Such beautiful things children are. So precious and yet so fragile, so easy to loose. The easiest thing and they are gone forever, their small fingers slipping through your grasp."