kai parker

"Y/N, why don't you do yourself a favor and catch up with them

"Y/N, why don't you do yourself a favor and catch up with them. I know they're planning on leaving me here. Please, you don't need to be trapped here with me." Kai insisted.
"Why would I go?" I asked.
"You don't get it do you? Y/N I'm a monster!" he yelled with anger. It sounded like anger but it wasn't. It was full of much more. Betrayal. Sadness. He truly believed he was a monster.
"You are not a monster. You are anything but a monster. You are my best friend! You know me more than I know myself. Leaving you here is not an option and if I have to I'll be trapped here with you because I love you." I admitted with tears in my eyes.

"You love me?" he asked with tears forming in his eyes as well

"Of course," I responded nervously in fear that he didn't feel the same way. He was my best friend after all. This could absolutely ruin our friendship, but it was a risk I was willing to take. "I love you Malachai Parker." I said more confidently ignoring everything that could go wrong.
He eyed me for using his full name but it was quickly replaced with a smile. He ran towards me and pulled me into the most passionate and loving kiss ever.
"I love you too Y/N Y/L/N." he whispered when he released me.
"Y/N!" Bonnie called wanting me to hurry up. No way was I leaving him here. They would have to leave me here too. Kai and I caught up to them hand in hand.

I could see Bonnie's hand holding something behind her back and a sick look on her face

I could see Bonnie's hand holding something behind her back and a sick look on her face. She always despised our friendship and tried to make me see how evil he was. I always ignored her though and tried to explain to her the Kai I saw. She never understood him and refused to think that he could be different. Just as she was about to strike I pushed Kai out of the way. Kai fell onto the soft white ground and I received a knife to the stomach. I fell to my knees and Kai immediately rushed to me.
"Y/N!" Kai screamed. Bonnie, Damon, Lily, and Elena gasped and stood there in shock. "Y/N don't leave me please. I can't live without you." he cried and I started to taste blood in my mouth. "Somebody help her!" Kai shouted. Damon rushed to my side and held his open wrist out to me. "Drink Y/N. Please you have to drink." Kai pleaded. Several drops of blood reached her throat but the pain had taken over.
"I-I love y-you." I managed to get out until everything went dark.
"Y/N!" Kai screamed and held her face close to his chest. She laid lifeless on the ground and Kai stood up, full of anger. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU KILLED HER! SHES DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU! I LOVED HER AND NOW SHE'S DEAD! YoU yOu you-" Kai yelled at Bonnie until he was cut off by more cries. He fell to the ground crying and they couldn't help but feel really sorry. Elena even sat by him and gave him a small hug.
"It's okay. You'll be okay." She tried to comfort him but it was no use. The only person he had ever loved was gone. There was nothing left for him. He wasn't even able to reply to that. Thoughts and memories of Y/N came rushing back to him. Her beautiful quirky personality that he loved. After he didn't feel Elena's arms anymore he looked up. There was nothing there but the snowy setting around him. They had left without him. He was stuck there with just himself and Y/N's lifeless body. All hope was lost for him. Hope for him changing for the better was gone. The only thing that brought the best out of him was gone. He would never be the same Kai he was around her.