kai parker

"Will you just shut up for a second and stop being a brat?" Kai complained. My mouth fell open.

"I'm sorry, I'm being a brat? Really Kai? Really? You were the one who started this stupid fight!" I yelled. He was mad because everyone kept calling him a psychopath. He was tired of it because he wanted to change and he had around me mostly. "I don't even know you anymore." He slowly moved closer to me. He held my face in his hands with a frown. His frown disappeared and was replaced by an evil smile.

I grabbed his hand and pushed him off of me

I grabbed his hand and pushed him off of me. "You know what, maybe they're right! Maybe you are a psychopath!" I yelled. I started to head for the door.

"Hey! Y/N! Don't you dare leave! Don't you dare turn your back on me!" he yelled really loudly.

"You want to talk about 'turning backs'? I should have turned my back on you years ago! You know what Kai screw you!" I screamed. I grabbed the door and slammed it really hard. I stayed out there debating on whether or not I should go back in. Thinking about it only made me tear up and eventually I was bawling. Yup right outside his door. I knew he would hear me, but I didn't care.

I loved him! I hated that I loved him

I loved him! I hated that I loved him. He was evil and sometimes it was as if he didn't even love me back. I heard the door knob turn slowly and eventually the door opened.
"Get in here, please." he stated with his hand out. I learned over the years not to make him say things twice. I grabbed his hand to help me up and I went back inside. "I love you y/n, but I'm a monster, and you're like an angel. That guy back there, I don't know who that was, but he just proved it. So that's why I think you're better off without me. Face it I turn you into someone you're not. I love being with you, but not if it's going to hurt you. I bet there are a million other guys out there that can treat you way better. I just can't bear seeing you hurt especially because of me. I need you to be happy, even if it isn't with me. I have to let you go." he explained. More tears started to roll down my face and he softly wiped them away. "I love you Y/N. It'll be okay." He pulled me into his arms and gave me a big loving hug instead of the passionate kisses I was used to. This was the Kai I fell in love with not that crazy evil one. Maybe this was for the best. Maybe we were better off as friends. Or maybe it wasn't.

"No. Kai it won't be okay. I love you as crazy as you can be I still love you. Please we can't let those years go to waste. I'm happy with you and I didn't mean it before. You're not a psychopath. You're my psychopath. Please, let's try this again." I pleaded. He looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Oh thank god, because I don't know what I'd do without you." he sighed and pulled me into the passionate kiss that I missed. "If I'm a psychopath, you're also a psychopath for loving me." he whispered into my ear.
I simply smiled and replied, "I guess I am."

author's note
sorry this is so short but i thought it was really cute :)