kai parker

Imagine going to the Salvatore house, looking for a specific person. (Reader is 'short' and is good friends with Damon Salvatore because why not)

"Hey, Shorty! To what do I owe the pleasure?" Damon smirked when he opened the door.

"Hi, Damon! I'm sorry but I'm actually here for someone else." I responded. Damon raised his eyebrows. 

"Who?" he asked confused.

"Kai." Damon's eyes widened. 

"Y/N?" I heard Kai say from inside the house.

"Oh no no no no no!" Damon shouted. "You stay the hell away from her!" He glared and pointed a finger at him.

"Easy Damian," Kai placed a hand on Damon's chest, "Y/N and I are friends." he winked at me.

"It's Damon! And I will not let you turn this sweet girl into a psychopath like you!" He snapped and slapped his hand away.

"It's ok Damon," I giggled, "Kai is my boyfriend," I confessed. I knew Damon wouldn't approve of our relationship, considering he hated Kai's guts, but he would have to get over it. His eyes widened and looked like they were about to fall out of his head.

"Get out." he simply stated. "Get out you little weasel! Or better yet, you know what, I'll leave." Damon declared and raised his hands in defeat. "Ridiculous," he muttered as he walked towards his car.

~

author's note
so sorry for not updating in so long!! i know this was so short but i think i'll be doing more gif imagines and what not. unless you have requests!! please comment any requests you may have, i'm sorta out of ideas if you haven't noticed lol.