gif imagine

imagine waking up trapped with kai on the other side of the glass.

"hello, clarice." kai says, referencing silence of the lambs. you groan as your eyes adjust to the bright lights.
"what the hell," you mumble as kai smirks. "kai, what the hell? let me go." you demand and try to remember what happened. you were drinking at the grille when kai walked in. next thing you know he has you locked up.
"you stole something from me." kai stared into your eyes. "and i kinda want it back."
you look at him confused. "what? i didn't steal anything from you."
"yeah you did," kai smiled a little, "my heart."
"wow you really are a sociopath." you replied and slid down against the wall furthest from the glass. "do you plan on letting me go anytime soon?" you ask.
"oh yeah of course, right after you agree to go on a date with me." kai smirked.
"whatever." you shook your head. kai was actually crazy but boy was he pretty. his feelings were genuine he just had no idea what to do with them. you figured you'd help him before things got worse.

author's note
hey! i am so sorry i haven't posted. i have ideas i just have no motivation whatsoever to write and go through with them. but i came back because 6k reads??? thats insaneeeee! thank you so much i hope you enjoy my horrible writing. and if you have any requests please leave them in the comments and i will try my hardest to do them :)
-cxbrakxi💓