kai parker

imagine kai's back from the 1903 prison world and you're a salvatore. (that's specific enough right? lol)

"Come with me, please." Kai begged. The music was blasting yet you heard him perfectly. The Mystic Falls boys had all gone to a club for Alaric's bachelor party. You decided to join them because Jo's party sounded like a snooze fest. Caroline had barely believed your excuse of having a huge exam the next morning. You hoped they wouldn't end up at the club and catch you in your lie.

"Damon would kill me," you answered. Kai used a locater spell to find you and dragged you to an emptier part of the club.

"So? Screw him," he replied. "We love each other and he needs to deal with it." You moved your gaze to your feet, avoiding those mesmerizing blue eyes. You knew if you looked into them you would go. There was something about those eyes. He moved closer to you, too close. He lifted your chin making sure you saw those killer eyes. His eyes were now sprinkled with tears. It broke your heart into a million little pieces.

"Kai, I love you. I really do, but you're just no good for me. This relationship is toxic and you know that." you told him the truth. Everyone had told you that getting involved with Kai would end badly. They constantly reminded you of how he killed most of his family and how he would end up hurting you. You always ignored them but now you were actually starting to believe them. Kai had returned from the 1903 prison world and was just different after being with the heretics.

"I was a human blood bag," Kai sighed. As if your heart wasn't already broken, Kai insisted on using a hammer to crush the remaining pieces. "They killed me. Over and over and over again." his voice cracked at the end of his sentence. "But I'm here now with you. We can finally be together. No one can get in our way Y/N, I won't let them." He leaned in for a gentle and sweet kiss. You quickly broke it but left your hand resting on his cheek. " Come with me. Come with me and we can get far away from this town. We can be together. Isn't that what you want?" Kai was almost offended at the thought of you not going with him.

"Yes, more than anything but I can't," tears threatened to fall but you turned to leave before they could. You took a few steps before everything went dark. Kai quickly caught you and pulled you to his chest so it wasn't suspicious.

"Sorry Y/N, but I wasn't really asking." Kai threw you over his shoulder and carried you out of the club. Nobody did anything to stop him because they were either intoxicated or thought you were. The bouncer eyed Kai and the girl he had over his shoulder. "My girlfriend just never knows when enough is enough. I always end up carrying her back to our apartment" Kai shook his head with a wicked smirk plastered on his face. The bouncer nodded and Kai gently put you in the front seat of the car he had stolen hours earlier. He pushed a strand of hair behind your ear and admired you for a second. Even though he was a sociopath there was a feeling deep down clawing at him. Guilt almost. He didn't want to hurt you. Breaking your neck didn't feel great but he hoped you would understand soon.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

You woke up in an unfamiliar apartment. You were lying on a grey couch in a nicely furnished living room. It was too nice and cozy to belong to Kai. Kai. That jerk betrayed you. Again. You should probably stop trusting him. But he's just soooo pretty. (isn't that the truth)

"Y/N! Darling, you're awake." Kai smiled sweetly as if nothing was wrong about what he had done.

"Yeah, you killed me!" you shouted.

"Oh sorry about that but it was either snap your neck or carry you back to my car kicking and screaming. So killing you was just more convenient for the both of us." Kai took a seat next to you.