13

The next morning when Stacie woke up Emily was gone. Emily hadn't informed her of any plans she had for the day, and she had never before gone somewhere without letting Stacie know ahead of time. The two of them were best friends, and told each other just about everything.

Stacie got up and looked at the clock. 9:51. She proceeded to wake up Chloe. "Chloe..."

Chloe's eyes opened almost immediately and after a few moments she was wide awake. "What's up?" She asked, her voice scratchy.

"Emily's not here. Do you have any idea where she could be?"

Now sitting up, Chloe shook her head and shrugged. "No idea."

"Well who else would know?" Stacie asked.

The girls both immediately turned to a sleeping Beca. "Not it." They said simultaneously.

"Hey, you're the one looking for Emily." Chloe pointed out.

"Well you're the one she's dating." Stacie said.

Chloe sighed and turned back to Beca. "Beca...wake up..."

Nothing.

"Beca, come on." Stacie smiled a bit.

Chloe finally reached out and touched Beca's hand, quickly pulling away.

Beca groaned and turned over.

The trick to waking Beca up was to push her fast and hard, but pull back as fast as possible so that she was unable to react violently.

Stacie stretched her leg out and kicked Beca, almost instantly waking her up.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Beca shouted, startled, before realizing that it was just her friends. She sighed. "How many times have I told you guys not to-"

Stacie cut her off. "Do you have any idea where Emily is?"

Beca sighed and shrugged. "No, why?"

"We don't know where she is."

Beca sighed. "God only knows what those freshmen did to her this time. Let's go look."

The three girls searched the Bella house before realizing that not only was Emily gone, but all of the new Bellas were, as well.

"I think I know where Emily is." Chloe mumbled, cracking a smile.

Chloe led the three girls to the old auditorium where the Bellas used to practice. The girls walked quietly through the door and hid under the bleachers, watching as Emily directed a Bella rehearsal.

"Alright, Bria, I need you at the base of the pyramid. Lucy and Avery I want each of you guys on either side of her." Emily said, instructing the younger Bellas.

"I'm proud of her." Chloe whispered to the other two girls.

Beca smiled. "Yeah, looks like we've done a bang-up job with her."

The girls watched for another ten or so minutes as Emily continued running the Bellas rehearsal. Suddenly they saw Emily walk over to the infamous white board. It was still covered in the plans from the previous years' world championship.

The three girls smiled and looked between each other recalling the events of the last year. Suddenly Emily spoke up. "Chloe Beale wrote these plans out last year when we were so desparate to win the worlds." Emily smiled with a glint of nostalgia in her eyes. "Most of you don't know much about Chloe, but in the last year I've learned a lot from her. Chloe always knew how to make us all smile, and even though she may have gotten a LITTLE stressed out last year," Emily chuckled, recalling the huge debacle between Beca and Chloe at the Lodge of Fallen Leaves, "Chloe never fails to brighten the days of those around her."

Well What Had Happened Was...-A Pitch Perfect Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें