Beautiful Crocs

Once upon a time there was a lil' ogre boi, the lil' ogre boi was named Shrek. At the time, Shrek was blind to the fact that he was the DADDY  of the universe. Shrek  has just been sent away by his big ol' ogre parents. His parents had made a huge mistake by sending him off, for when the Shrekoning  takes place they shall be left behind. Anyways, Shrek  traveled miles before he found the perfect home, his swamp. Shrek  spent many years in his swamp, so many years he is no longer a lil' ogre boi, he was a big ogre daddy.  ;^)

Shrek  was happy in his swamp. All the villages feared him, so there was no one to bother him. Shrek  enjoyed being alone, though he got lonely sometimes. Sometimes the Bad Boy Teenager Club would trash pass in his swamp, Shrek  didn't like this. One day, after Shrek  took his daily mud bath, the Bad Boy Teenager Club tried to steal his shoes. This made Shrek  very SH00K. Shrek  grabbed one of the boys with his big ogre hands *mmmm*  and snapped him in half. This wasn't hard for Shrek  since he was so strong. The rest of the boys stared in horror as Shrek growled at them, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SWAMP, YOU IGNORANT SHIT SPONGES!" Shrek was truly angry since he truly treasures his beautiful crocs.. The rest of those lil' shits ran in terror and never returned.