Mud-- *mmm*

As Shrek and his son sat and watched the sunset on the edge of a cliff, Shrek realized what the fuck he was doing and threw the lil' shit off the cliff. Shrek had no idea what had gotten into him to do such a thing. As his son fell to his doom he screamed "FATHER, WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME!!??!?!" Shrek gave no shits.

~The rest of this chapter is credited to Chase, so whatever the fuck he writes is not Amber's fault~

Shrek  walked back to his beautiful swamp.  He decided after all that shit he needed to take a mud bath. Usually he only takes one mud bath a day, but today was an acceptation. He slips off his crocs-- takes off his polo-- removes his Japanese school girl skirt-- and pulls off his kawaii stockings. He dives into the mud, then swims up to the top. Shrek  loves mud baths- they're very warm and soothing.

As an unsuspecting  slug passes by Shrek-- he snatches it and begins to scrub his hairy green legs. The slime feels soothing against his legs... *mmmm* Shrek loves murdering slugs. Shrek rests in the mud-- It's so warm and cozy-- And just like that he drifts off into a deep sleep.

A hOt lil' human boi is lost in the forest near Shrek's  swamp. This very homosexual lil meme boi's name is Chase. Chase  wonders deeper into the forest-- the environment slowly gets-- sWaMpY.. Chase  thinks swamps are-- H-O-T. Chase  stumbles across a very H-O-T ogre daddy.
"Hey there big boi" Chase  exclaims with a smirky smirk on his face.

Shrek  awakes from his deep sleep and spots the very homosexual boi. Ya see, even know Shrek loves being alone-- He loves--

And this chapter will be cut short by Amber due to the fact Chase was specifically told no porn.