Chase x Shrek (sad)

After Chase and Shrek-- wiNk wOnk, they fell asleep. Chase had fallen in love with the beautiful beast.. Chase knew he was more than just an ogre, there was something special about this one. Chase had a dream-- in his dream he got married with Shrek-- Had beautiful children with Shrek-- and died in Shrek's arms. Chase wanted to spend the rest of his life with Shrek..

Chase woke up-- he had remembered his dream. Shrek was still asleep. Chase looked into Shrek's eyes-- he didn't want just a one night stand with Shrek. Chase softly kissed Shrek's green lips-- his breath tasted like onions *mmm*. Shrek woke up while Chase kissed the DADDY of the universe. When Chase noticed Shrek had awoken from his deep sleep-- he backed away and blushed deeply.

"Shrek... I--" Chase started but was cut off by the ogre.

"Get out my swamp, slut" Shrek said roughly.

"But Shrek..." Chase replied trying not to cry.

"You're a filthy whore and I never want to see you again. Out, now." Shrek was gettin' a bit--salty.

"No- please listen to me. If you're upset with what happened last night-- I..I.. could see you again and we could just forge--" Chase was cut off by a slap.

"I don't love you. That was a one time thing. Out, now." Shrek said one last time.

Chase accepted the Shrek didn't feel the same way and left. Chase still wanted to see Shrek again but he doubted that that would ever happen.. When Chase got back to his home he cried-- for hours. When he finally stopped crying he wispered to himself "It's not ogre... It's not ogre until i can call Shrek mine.."