Kasam

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Just before starting:

My new story, do check it out once you have time please:

&

Check out my Dayani's (shiniyi )
story, it's amazing. Based on RagLak, Yuvinkle and ShivIka. She writes more, press on the tag and it'll lead you to her page. 😋

Sorry for any mistakes, errors and inconveniences

Sorry for any mistakes, errors and inconveniences. . .

Shot 2: Kasam

The rain had started to limit itself as the wind blew, Ragini rushed towards the bus stop and Lakshya follows. Ragini glances around worriedly, Lakshya sees her worried and holds her hand.

"Ragini, clam down." Ragini looks at him and then jerks her hand away.

Lakshya had never seen Ragini this worried, she starts walking back out in the rain and Lakshya walks behind her.

"Ragini. . ." Ragini increases her speed and Lakshya stops, seeing her walk away.

The rain continues to shower down but not as much as it had earlier.

While Ragini was walking, she sees few boys in a jeep that was going past her, as the jeep passed her, she sighs a relief and increased her speed but soon the jeep reversed and Ragini looks to the side while walking.

"Madam, it's not safe for you to walk alone, that too on this rainy day. We don't mind giving you a lift." Ragini ignored them and looks away, she releases a sigh after they went away.

Soon a hand pulls Ragini and she shockingly stares at that person, he sniffs Ragini, making her feel uncomfortable. She tried pushing him away but his grip was too strong on her.