Humari Kahaani

Before starting:

I've started a new story, hoping you all would check it out. It's called. . . 'RagLak - Love Impossible'

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for the delay

&

Sorry for any mistakes, inconveniences and errors 🌹

Shot 10: Humari Kahaani

Parvati had walked out and served the snacks.

"Kakisa, me and Jiji were wondering to take the kids to Mandir, so that they could take the blessings and start their new life with positivity." Sujata says and Parvati nods.

Parvati then gazes at Lakshya who was giving her a wide fake smile, she rolls her eyes and looks at Ragini. "Ragini, go and get ready."

Ragini nods and stands up, she walks inside her room to get changed as fast as she could.

"Dadiji, why don't you join us too?" Swara asks and Parvati looks at her. "I'll come when the marriage dates are fixed." Parvati replies as she doesn't like these type of meetings and relationships that are before marriage.

She looks at Lakshya, who's expressions she thought would change but he kept those expressions of happiness. Ragini soon steps out and Lakshya's eyes land on her shoe.

He slowly lifts his gazes and mesmerisingly stares at her, she feels his gazes on her and walks towards them while looking down.

"May god protect you from evil eye." AP happily says and puts the kaala teeka behind her ear.

"Dever ji, control." Swara teasingly whispers in his right ear, grabbing his attention.

AP and Sujata take Ragini towards the exit while Swara and Lakshya follow them. Parvati sees them leave.

"This boy even brought his family, is he serious about Laado?" She asks herself, making sure she hasn't made a mistake by already judging him and assuming he would leave Ragini after satisfying himself.

***

They had reached the temple and were walking up, Lakshya was happy that Ragini was with him and that he won. Swara, Sujata and AP were walking in front of them and taking that as an advantage, Lakshya grabs onto Ragini's hand. She shockingly turns her head towards him and then looks down.

"Lakshya. . ." She trials off in a whisper and then looks in front, hoping none of them to turn. "They won't know." He whispers back and both look at each other.

Ragini was nervous but Lakshya didn't really care if they looked. He mainly admired her while she continuously looked up, praying they wouldn't turn. Finally they had reached the top, Ragini frees her hand and walks towards them, she turns to Lakshya as he slowly follows.

They enter the temple and then stand their, folding their hands and closing their eyes to pray. Lakshya opens one of his eyes and looks to the side, seeing Ragini on the other end. He walks towards her and taps her shoulder, she opens her eyes while folding her hand and turns, she looks on seeing Lakshya and nervously glances at AP, Sujata and Swara who had their eyes closed.

Ragini communicates with her eyes nervously, telling him to go while he shakes his head negatively. The pandit begins to do the aarti and everyone stand, AP, Sujata and Swara move forward and then close their eyes again. Lakshya grabs onto Ragini's hand while she tried to free it. Fearing that they would turn, Ragini leans forward and places a peck on his cheek which shocked him, he let go of her hand and she rushed towards them. Sujata opened her eyes and sees Ragini standing besides Swara with her hands folded, Ragini looks at Sujata and curves a nervous smile while Sujata smiles, she then sees Lakshya far and signals him to come. He, who was touching his cheek sees Sujata and nods, coming forward.