Epilogue: The End

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Epilogue: The End

6 Months Later:

In these 6 months, the relationship between Ragini and the Maheshwari family bonded really well. DP was happy and had no problem with accepting Ragini as Lakshya's wife and the Maheshwari family were happy with Ragini.

It was night and Ragini sneaked into a room, she slowly tiptoes forward and sees Lakshya sleeping peacefully on his bed. After admiring him for a while, Ragini pulls out few pens and starts to scribble onto Lakshya's face. After scribbling, she stands up and places a gift box on the table. "Happy Birthday Lakshya." She whispers and walks away.

**

The sun rises and Lakshya opens his eyes, he sees his room decorated with balloons and gifts around him. He sighs and stands up, heading towards the bathroom but while walking past the mirror, his eyes fall on his face and he moves back, standing in front of the mirror.

He had a moustache drawn with a beard and 'happy birthday' written on his forehead.

"What?" He sighs to himself, not believing this.

Ap walks inside and giggles while Lakshya turns to her.

"Maa. . . Who did this?"

AP shrugs and Lakshya storms out of his room. Seeing his face, Sujata, RP and Swara giggle while Adarsh, Parineeta and DP stare at him.

"Chhore, what happened to your face?" Sujata asks and Lakshya stares at his family in disbelief.

"Who did this?" He asks and they shrug, looking at each other.

"You should know." DP replies and Lakshya shakes his head. Walking back to his room annoyedly.

After a while, Ragini walks inside with Shekhar and Parvati. DP, Sujata and RP greet them and welcome them inside. Swara walks towards Ragini, taking her to the side.

"Lakshya is annoyed right now. Someone drew on his face and that angered him." Swara whispers, surprising Ragini.

Ragini then walks upstairs while AP walks down.

"He's very angry, I recommend you to stay away for a bit." AP advises while walking away and Ragini swallows her spit, feeling a lump while approaching Lakshya's room.

Guilt took over and she knocked on the door before entering the room. Lakshya was sat in front of the mirror, scrubbing his face with a towel.

"I don't want to talk to anyone." Lakshya utters without looking at the door.

Ragini approaches him and he sees her from the mirror. She faces him and he sighs.

"Look what they did to me. Spoilt my mood early in the morning." He complains while scrubbing his cheek.

"Lakshya. . ." Ragini trials off and Lakshya looks at her through the mirror while she looks at him. "It was me." Ragini completes, surprising Lakshya.

"I'm sorry." She apologies and he turns towards her while sat on the chair. She moves closer and takes the towel from him, scrubbing his face.

"I just wanted to wish you but differently, I didn't realise it'll make you angry." Ragini softly adds with guilt.

Lakshya doesn't know how to respond and the two look at each other. He wasn't angry or annoyed and neither upset. Ragini wipes his forehead and then plants a soft kiss, making Lakshya close his eyes. She wipes his right cheek and then places a kiss there, same happens with his left cheek. He slowly opened his eyes, inching forward and kissing her cheek. His hand travels to her hand and he holds it, she takes seat on his lap and closes her eyes while Lakshya's nose touches her cheek. She could feel his hot breath on her neck and he places his top lips on her jawline, closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry." She whispers and he hushes her, opening his eyes and resting his chin on her shoulder while wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Don't be." He replies and she opens her eyes, turning towards him and making him move from her shoulder.

"Happy Birthday." She wishes and starts to wipe his face.

"Thank you." He responds and Ragini continues to wipe the pen marks off from his face.

AP and Swara were watching this from the window and look at each other with a smile.

"Only she could handle him." AP whispers and Swara agrees.

"Badimaa, we should get the two married fast, see, they already can't control."

AP shakes her head in disbelief with a smile while Swara starts giggling and the two walk away.

The two were perfect for each other, it was as if they only took birth to be together, he taught her to live freely while she was the one who never gives him a chance to express anger, she soothes his pain and becomes the reason his anger never arrives.

The two were connected by the souls and understood each other well. They were flawlessly perfect.

The party for Lakshya's birthday happened in which everyone enjoyed and celebrated.

Ragini and Lakshya took pictures as everyone requested. "I love you." He whispers and she turns his head towards him with a small smile and this moment was captured.

The End

Take care and keep smiling everyone! May god bless all of you and keep you all healthy and happy ♥️✨🎀

Don't forget to vote and comment please. . . 😘✨🌹.

Don't forget to check out my new story, 'RagLak - Love Impossible' please 🌸.