Jazbaat

New Cover:

Sorry for any mistakes, errors and inconveniences 🌹

Shot 3: Jazbaat

DP was now clear that his son didn't love Kavya, he was pretty sure Mr Malhotra had gotten confused.

Sanskar looks at Swara and shakes his head negatively, Swara looks at DP and he nods, indicating he had understood.

"Begin to eat." DP says sternly and Lakshya, who had already started eating finishes while the rest of the family start with DP.

"Okay, I'll leave now. I'll be back in an hour." Lakshya utters as he looks at AP and stands up.

"Where are you going?" DP asks and Lakshya looks at him. "Papa, you're not meant to be talking while eating. Don't break your own rules or it'll give us motivation to break many." Lakshya responds and DP sighs, getting irritated with his attitude.

Lakshya with a half smirk curved on his lips walks out into the hall, there Adarsh sees him and looks away.

"You broke a heart today, go fix it before it too late." Adarsh says and Lakshya confusingly looks at him.

"What do you mean?"

"You act so good to be dumb don't you?" Adarsh annoyedly pronounces while moving his gazes to Lakshya.

"I have no time for your bullshit, if you don't want to tell without twisting it then I'm no interested in standing here and waste my time over something that takes you 10 hours to say! You twisted your foot, haven't broken your mouth!" Lakshya remarks and storms out of the hall.

Adarsh clenches his fist and DP shakes his head in disbelief while looking at AP.

"He's gone out of hand Annapurna, tell him to control his tongue!" DP sternly says and AP looks at Adarsh.

The family continued to eat after hearing Lakshya and Adarsh's small argument. Parineeta felt insulted while RP and Sujata agree with DP's words.

'My day will surely come Lakshya, wait and watch!' Adarsh says in his mind as he stares at the stairs from which Lakshya made an exit.

**

Ragini was on her bed, reading a book just before it turns 7pm. At 7pm she had to do Pooja with her Daadi just before dinner which is at 8 and after that she can finally go to sleep.