Jhoota Sach

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any mistakes, errors and inconveniences 🌹.

Shot 5: Jhoota Sach

The sun rose, shining in the sky and the Maheshwari Empire stayed stabled. The 4 crore really did come in handy for them, it was even shocking for Mr Malhotra as he had planned them drowning with debts.

Lakshya, who was sleeping woke up after hearing his ringtone, with his eyes closed, he moved his hand to search for his phone.

Though he did not want to open his eyes, he had to as he couldn't find his ringing phone. At last with his one eye mute, he feels his phone and holds it. Seeing the caller ID made him frown but he answered it.

"Hmmm, what do you want." He utters in a sleepy tone and clears his throat.

"Oye! What happened? You gave away that 4 Crore to save your empire?"

"Who. . ." Lakshya whispers but clears his throat again to clearly pronounce his voice. "Who told you?"

"I heard, it's on the news that the project is still on, I bet Mr Malhotra's empire would burn while seeing your empire rise." Nikhil jokes and Lakshya sighs.

"Is there anything important you have to say?"

"Just wants to ask about. . ." Lakshya disconnects the call and puts his phone down on the side.

Thinking about the time, he taps on his phone button twice, not bothered to open his eyes.

"Siri, what time is it?"

"The time is 10:12." Siri, his phone assistance responds and Lakshya opens his eyes wide.

"What! I'm late for college." He utters in shock and sits up, just before getting off the bed, Parvati's challenge makes an entry in Lakshya's mind and he stops.

"No. . . If I spend most of my time in college then I won't get enough time to win the challenge?" Lakshya says to himself.

Lakshya then instantly takes his phone and begins to search how to earn 50 Lakhs in two weeks.

**

Ragini was in the college looking for Lakshya. She wanted to say that he doesn't need to earn 50 Lakhs and should back off.

"Ragini, who are you searching for?" Navya asks and Ragini shakes her head, saying nothing.

"If it's nothing then why are your eyes moving around places? Don't tell me you're missing Lakshya." Ragini makes a face and shakes her head negatively.

"Oh haan, I forgot to tell you. . . Kavya committed suicide yesterday but survived." Ragini was stunned as Navya reveals.

"Karthik told me yesterday, I don't know the reason though but I wonder why." Navya adds and makes a thinking face, wondering why Kavya took that action.

Ragini was also thinking what might be the reason Kavya took that action.

Ragini's eyes fall on Nikhil and Karthik who were walking down.

"He cut the call on, I don't think he's coming in today." Nikhil says and Karthik nods.

"We will meet him direct after college." Karthik says and Nikhil agrees to that.