His 'Bad Luck'

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Thank you for 2K reads ♥️✨🤗🌹

Sorry for any mistakes, errors and inconveniences 🌹.

Shot 7: His 'Bad Luck'

The jeep was stood at an isolated place, they had the bag to the men which Kavya had sent to keep an eye out on Lakshya. He pays a separate lakh to them with a smirk and they leave.

His phone starts buzzing and he answers it. "The money was successfully robbed, I have it with me."

"Very good. You can keep that money."

The call disconnects and the man happily stares at the bag.

**

Kavya, who had disconnected the call smirks and lays on her bed.

"I'm sorry Lakshya. You can't be Ragini's, you're only mine and I won't let you be hers. What did you see in her that you didn't see in me? I will make sure you loose this challenge and loose that Ragini forever." Kavya says to herself and closes her eyes with a small smile, knowing her plan was successful.

**

Lakshya enters Karthik's house disappointedly. His parents weren't at home and had gone out for few weeks so Karthik allowed Lakshya to stay over for a night. He knows he would be bombarded with loads of questions by his worried family members and he was not in the mood.

He had messaged Sanskar and turned his phone off.

Navya, who was still awake walks out of her room and sees Lakshya and Karthik in the hall.

"Don't worry Lakshya. We will report the robbery to the police and hopefully get the 8 Lakhs back." Karthik assures But Lakshya was too depressed to even talk.

Navya moves back into her room and covers her mouth. "His 8 Lakhs got robbed?" She shockingly whispers to herself and decides to message Ragini but after seeing the time, she stops.

"She must be sleeping." Navya adds.

Lakshya then enters the guest room and jumps on the bed. His whole mood was off, he couldn't help but to mourn over the money he had lost.

"Lucky, at least eat your food." Karthik utters as he walks inside.

Lakshya doesn't react. "Are you alive or have you died out of the shock?" Karthik adds and Lakshya closes his eyes.

Karthik sighs and shakes his head, walking out of the room. "He hasn't ate anything since lunch and when he'll faint, then he'll realise the importance of food."

Lakshya hears a knock on the door but ignores it.

A plate of food was kept on next to him, his eyes fall on it but he doesn't look up.
The plate inches forward and Lakshya gets annoyed.

"I don't want to eat!" He yells frustratedly and looks up boy looks on.

Ragini was standing there, looking at him and he shockingly sits up.