Tum Hi Ho

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

I'm extremely sorry for the delay. I was too busy stuck with assignments.

This shot is like 3 shots worth, not gunna lie. It's like a Mahasangram wala shot. It's a lengthy and healthy shot.

Sorry for any mistakes, inconveniences and errors 🌹

Shot 8: Tum Hi Ho

Straight after putting the money in a safe locker, Karthik and Lakshya head to another place where they offered Lakshya to sing.

It was a wedding. Lakshya didn't only have to sing but to dance as well, though he sucked at dancing but he willingly accepted as he would be getting 12 Lakhs.

Lakshya began to sing and dance while Karthik stood at a distance, watching him.

**

Ragini was awake and was still laying on her bed, thinking about last night.

'Lakshya said he loves me but I can't hide the truth from him, he should know who he's loving.' Ragini utters in her mind and sits up.

She pulls the drawer from besides her and takes out a notepad and pen, she begins to start writing.

**

"Urgh! No. . . This can't happen. I need to do something, I need to stop him." Kavya angrily says as she smashes the vase on her mirror.

The man who had took the 8 Lakhs went away and the man who she recently hired had ruined it for Lakshya in the reception party at the restaurant but now she had no other man to do this as Lakshya now recognises the man who insulted him in the restaurant.

Kavya frustratedly sighs and sits on her bed. "Lakshya can't win." Kavya sighs and Mr Malhotra walks inside.

He is stunned seeing the condition of the room. "Kavya, what is this?"

"Lakshya."

"What did he do?"

"He rejected my love for that Ragini. I can't live like this Papa." Kavya cries and Mr Malhotra walks towards her.

"Kavya. . . Let go of him, he was never yours. That guy won't be my son-in-law, he publicly insulted you and I will never let him come to you."

"But Papa. . . I love him."

"Don't be crazy Kavya, just forget him." Mr Malhotra says and walks away.

Kavya continues crying.

**

Ragini had finished writing the letter, she then sends a text to Navya. Parvati knocks on the door and Ragini looks at it.

"Laado, are you awake?" Parvati asks and Ragini hides the letter under her pillow.

Ragini then stands up and walks towards the door, opening it. Parvati instantly checks weather Ragini has a fever or not.