I Love Ragini

Thank you for 1K reads ❣️
&
Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any mistakes, errors and inconveniences 🌹.

Shot 4: I Love Ragini

"Maa, who is this boy and what is he saying?" A confused Shekhar asks Parvati, who turns and looks at Lakshya.

"My name is Lakshya and I love your daughter Ragini." Lakshya confesses, shocking Ragini and Shekhar.

"What are you saying?" Shekhar shockingly asks but Parvati takes over.

"This isn't a joke what you're accepting, I told you, wrap your feelings and leave."

"I won't stop loving her just because she can't speak, I love her heart, not her voice and when her inside is so beautiful then what am I searching for on the outside?" Lakshya's answers, his words reach Ragini's heart and she closes her eyes while tears seep down.

Shekhar was speechless and Parvati sighs. "This isn't a game, will you always feel like that? Wouldn't boys like you get bored after a day. . ."

"Not every boy is the same. My love for her was never shallow, I don't even know if my feelings are labelled as love but being with her, supporting her, making her happy make ME happy." Lakshya confesses from his heart.

"I hear a lot of boys saying all this but when it comes to holding their hands, they back away."

Shekhar looks at Parvati.

"I'm not weak." Lakshya utters, impressing Parvati.

"You do say very impressing things but will you be able to prove it?" Parvati challenges after folding her arms across her chest.

"Try me, I won't disappoint you."

Parvati smirks. "I want you to earn, 50 Lakhs rupees in two weeks!" Parvati challenges, stunning Lakshya, Shekhar and Ragini as she opens her eyes.

"And once you do, then we can talk about handing Ragini to you but. . . If you fail to earn that amount then you will never look at Ragini ever again and she will marry the guy of my choice." Parvati adds, shocking Lakshya and Ragini.

Lakshya's face falls and the fear of loosing Ragini takes over.

"What happened?" Parvati asks after seeing Lakshya's face "Got scared?"

Lakshya looks at her. "Earlier on you were talking big but now. . ."

"I accept your challenge."

Shekhar now looks at Lakshya with shock.  Ragini covers her mouth in shock and Parvati curves a smirk.

"Good. We will meet you in two weeks if you earn 50 Lakhs." Parvati utters and points at the door.

"I will come with 50 Lakhs and I'm not doing this for myself. I'm doing this to give my love an identity." Lakshya in a challenging tone says as he walks out of the door.

Parvati sees him leave.

"Maa. . "

Parvati interrupts "Do you really think he would? He wouldn't and then would be out of Laado's life." Parvati walks away leaving Shekhar in thoughts.

Ragini takes a seat on her bed, she was clueless. She wasn't sure what she was meant to think, feel or do. She wipes her tears and slowly lays down.

'How can he claim to love me even after knowing I can't speak?' Ragini thinks as Lakshya's words play in her mind.

**