Dirty Snow Experiment

Day 1...

Today was unusually abnormal,walking through the forest to my house I found the oddest sight. A girl lied on a branch of a tree on all fours. She had no clothing on except for a cat mask that was black down one side and white on the other. Her milky eyes bore into me,the only thing the mask revealed on her face. I wouldn't even have noticed if I hadn't heard a hissing noise of a cat.

That's when I encountered the girl,her piebald skin easily standing out amongst the tree. It had sure given me a spook! I contemplated whether I should run or try to help the girl. "Hey little girl,what're you doing up there." I asked kindly. The girl only hissed at me,that was the sound! The hissing sound from earlier!

But how could a human make a sound so identical to a cat's? I must research this farther...

Day 7...

After several days I finally coaxed the girl to come down. Due to her piebald skin I decided to call her Dirty Snow. I had set some food on the ground and she had easily jumped down to eat a bite. It was unbelievable! She had jumped down as effortlessly as a cat would! Though she wouldn't climb back as easily as I had set up a trap right where she stood.

Bar erupted from the ground near her feet,a metal cover covered the top and a bottom one connected the bars together. Finally I would get answers! I walked over to the cage and smiled at Dirty Snow lying in the cage. She hissed once again and had almost clawed at me through the bars! I admired Dirty Snow's resilience,but she would break eventually and then I would get answers to this anomaly...

Day 14...

So far the experiments were not going well. Dirty Snow was still not responding and would run away from me on sight. I am no longer referring to this thing as a girl,she didn't act like a human,she produced abilities humans didn't possess so I didn't bother calling her a person any longer. Not only was she too big for me to pick up she was also as evasive and fast as a cat was. This was going to be tricky.

I figured she would be too smart for another food trick,I would have to think harder on this. I thought for a while till I realized,I could use cat sound bites to lure her into the room then I would be able to experiment on her. I went to my experiment room,and got on one of the many computers in the room. I found a cat sound bite and played it at a loud volume. I heard Dirty Snow meow back at the sound bite.

Her footsteps seemed to be getting near the room,finally I was getting closer to cracking the case...

Day 21...

Progress is accelerating excessively. I have studied the larynx of this creature. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. A new idea popped in my brain,I would extract the lower half of this creature and replace it with a robotic bottom half of a cat. This would take time....

Once again nothing seemed abnormal. None of this makes sense! My head was starting to hurt from the headache this was causing. This creature seemed to be a human with cat characteristics.

Perhaps,this bottom half would behave like a normal cat's? I needed time to work on this...

Day 28...

The creature seemed to show at least one human characteristic. Whenever I walked by the creature she would start to cry. At least that confirmed that this thing was at least part human. I'd have to remind myself to stitch this thing's mouth shut. The robotic bottom half was almost finished,I was excited to test it out. I noticed the creature stared at the half with a horrified expression.

As if she seemed to know what I was going to do to her. No matter,she would have time to prepare if she knew what was coming. This creature would soon provide immense amounts of information,and I knew it...

Day 35...

The bottom half has been finished. The only thing that was left was to perform the surgery,I will start the procedure today,and record the results...

The surgery was successful! Luckily she survived being severed in half! It was hard work plastering the robotic half to the organic half but I managed it successfully! Oh I can't wait till tell this to the family maybe they won't see me as a psycho! I also reminded myself to stitch her mouth shut,and that's exactly what I did.

Now,intense study will ensue and I will finally identify this creature,or now shall I say,cyborg?...

Day ???

The studies on the creature have ensued today. Heh heh heh,finally it's complete,the studies completed. I fina-

The words the scientist had wrote cut off where there were scratch marks. Dirty Snow now wore the slashed clothes of the experimenter. They were the lab coat and pants of the experimenter,the coat white and the pants black,with slashes in random spots. As much as it disgusted them,they needed something to remind them of escaping this hell. Their robotic cat tail flicked with rage,and blood soaked their hands. "G͓̽o͓̽o͓̽d͓̽ j͓̽o͓̽b͓̽,G͓̽r͓̽a͓̽d͓̽i͓̽e͓̽n͓̽t͓̽,n͓̽o͓̽w͓̽ w͓̽e͓̽ m͓̽u͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ l͓̽e͓̽a͓̽v͓̽e͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽i͓̽s͓̽ p͓̽l͓̽a͓̽c͓̽e͓̽ f͓̽o͓̽r͓̽e͓̽v͓̽e͓̽r͓̽ a͓̽n͓̽d͓̽ e͓̽r͓̽a͓̽s͓̽e͓̽ i͓̽t͓̽ f͓̽r͓̽o͓̽m͓̽ o͓̽u͓̽r͓̽ m͓̽i͓̽n͓̽d͓̽s͓̽." A black cat with white eyes said to them.

He spoke with fierce confidence but was also strict,what he wanted done he got done. That's how they ended up here in the first place. " Y᷉᷈o᷉᷈u᷉᷈ d᷉᷈o᷉᷈n᷉᷈'t᷉᷈ h᷉᷈a᷉᷈v᷉᷈e᷉᷈ t᷉᷈o᷉᷈ l᷉᷈i᷉᷈s᷉᷈t᷉᷈e᷉᷈n᷉᷈ t᷉᷈o᷉᷈ h᷉᷈i᷉᷈m᷉᷈,j᷉᷈u᷉᷈s᷉᷈t᷉᷈ l᷉᷈e᷉᷈a᷉᷈v᷉᷈e᷉᷈ w᷉᷈h᷉᷈e᷉᷈n᷉᷈ y᷉᷈o᷉᷈u᷉᷈r᷉᷈ r᷉᷈e᷉᷈a᷉᷈d᷉᷈y᷉᷈ a᷉᷈n᷉᷈d᷉᷈ f᷉᷈o᷉᷈r᷉᷈g᷉᷈e᷉᷈t᷉᷈ t᷉᷈h᷉᷈i᷉᷈s᷉᷈ e᷉᷈v᷉᷈e᷉᷈r᷉᷈ h᷉᷈a᷉᷈p᷉᷈p᷉᷈e᷉᷈n᷉᷈e᷉᷈d᷉᷈." A white cat with black eyes said. She spoke less confidently and more passively,she only wanted what was best for everyone. By which she meant herself.

The two voices began to bicker,a common phenomenon between the two. But the voices were not in control this time. They ran out of that cursed place with their strong robotic cat hind legs,and into the forest they knew so well. It was just as they left it. Quiet and still,almost as if it was frozen.