Hidden Enemy

Approximately a month had passed since the fateful day I had permanently scarred Mr. Stripes. Much had happened since then,Rancor,Uproar,and Satiny wouldn't let me forget. So let me review back over those two odd months,starting from the moment I figured out Stripe's name.

" C⃣-C⃣-C⃣l⃣y⃣d⃣e⃣ M⃣a⃣n⃣d⃣u⃣c⃣a⃣r⃣e⃣." The boy stuttered,his voice shaky and fear ripe on his tongue. The nurse had finished bandaging his arm,and already it was painted a deep crimson.
"工匕'S 山卄丹匕 卄モ 刀モSモ尺∨モS,
S卄口∪ㄥ刀れ'匕
卄丹∨モ 丹ㄗㄗ尺口丹匚卄モ刀 ∪S." Rancor hissed with annoyance. Part of me agreed with him. Maybe all of me would have. But his terrified shaky voice and the way even his completely pupil-less eyes looked sad,it made me feel a little bad for the kid.

The nurse put more bandaging on and we left,one a shaking mess and the other an unbothered mess. I stared at my right arm,still wondering what had made it transform,and what that transformation was. "What was that?" I asked the infiltrators of my brain.
"ㄚ口∪尺 匕尺∪モ Sモㄥ下." Rancor said matter-o-factly.
"山卄丹匕 山モ'∨モ 乃モモれ
匕尺丹工れ工れム ㄚ口∪ 下口尺,爪口尺口れ!" Uproar screeched right after.

I clutched my head in pain,and remembered the rigorous training they had put me through during the summer. Hell they were still putting me through the training,everyday after school and during recess. "刀口れ'匕
S∪ㄥㄥㄚ
ㄚ口∪尺 匕尺丹工れ工れム,
丹尺匕工下工,匕卄工S
工S 山卄丹匕 山モ'∨モ 乃モモれ
ㄗ尺モㄗ丹尺工れム ㄚ口∪ 下口尺." Satiny scolded me sternly. Schizophrenia 101:You can never have a thought without it being criticized,even in your own head. I sighed and walked to my next class,only to find Stri-I mean Clyde walking beside me.

"Uh,what do you want?" I questioned quite rudely. "I⃣-I⃣ g⃣o⃣ t⃣o⃣ t⃣h⃣e⃣ s⃣a⃣m⃣e⃣ c⃣l⃣a⃣s⃣s⃣ y⃣o⃣u⃣'r⃣e⃣ g⃣o⃣i⃣n⃣g⃣t⃣o⃣." Clyde stuttered,his head down in what looked like embarrassment.
"山卄丹匕 丹
ㄗ丹匕卄モ匕工匚 モメ匚∪Sモ 下口尺
丹 匚卄工ㄥ刀." Rancor spat with a toxic tone. I had to disagree,the kid must be pretty tough to have not even shed a tear when his arm was basically torn open. Speaking of he was rubbing his bandaged arm,his head still down in embarrassment.

"Well come on then!" I ordered impatiently. His head immediately bounced up and his hands were now both by his side as he strolled towards the classroom. I found it odd he was so suddenly cheerful after just being scared and embarrassed. "山卄丹匕
刀工刀 工 匕モㄥㄥ ㄚ口∪,匕卄丹匕 K工刀
刀モSモ尺∨モ刀 匕卄丹匕 S匚丹尺." Rancor jeered with cold hatred. I would have pondered why Rancor was being gratuitously aggressive with this kid,but it would have led to more criticism.

We both entered the classroom,luckily the kid was 2 rows away from me. That didn't stop Rancor from spitting nasty insults at him.
"尺モㄗ∪ㄥS工∨モ 山丹S匕モ
モ丹匕モ尺!"
"ㄚ口∪尺 爪丹匚丹乃尺モ
S匚丹尺 S卄口山S ㄚ口∪尺
れ∪ム丹匕口尺ㄚ モメ工S匕モれ匚モ!"
I couldn't understand why Rancor was being this territorial,sure he always would spout some insult about a kid. But that was only enough to make me distant from them. With how much he was jibing him,it almost seemed like he was scared.
"山卄丹匕 刀工刀 ㄚ口∪ S丹ㄚ 尺丹匕?" He spat that last word with a loathsome tone.

I gulped,shouldn't have thought anything.
"ㄚモS,ㄚ口∪ S卄口∪ㄥ刀れ'匕
乃モㄥ工匕匕ㄥモ ㄚ口∪尺
S∪ㄗモ尺工口尺S,匕卄丹匕'S モメ匕尺丹
匕尺丹工れ工れム 下口尺 匕口刀丹ㄚ." Satiny commanded with certainty. "But I-" I started to think. "乃∪匕 れ口匕卄工れム,
ㄚ口∪
れモモ刀 丹ㄥㄥ 匕卄モ
匕尺丹工れ工れム ㄚ口∪ 匚丹れ ムモ匕,
刀口モSれ'匕 卄∪尺匕 匕口 ㄥモ丹尺れ
S口爪モ 刀工S匚工ㄗㄥ工れモ
山卄工ㄥモ 刀口工れム 工匕." Satiny interrupted. I huffed and glared at Clyde,and,to my dismay,I was starting to agree with Rancor.