TWO。

"WE NEED YOU, again

"WE NEED YOU, again."

"Hey... hey! If this is some sick little prank you're pulling on me then—" Before I could finish what I had to say, the phone call ended. I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled the phone away from my ear and looked down at the screen. Angrily, I closed my phone and shoved it in my pocket before grabbing the hot cappuccino which was finally finished and began to make my way out of the café. Just as I opened the doorway, a group of people who seem to be around my age were speaking to one another which caught my attention.

"Did you hear about the train that blew up this morning?"

"Yah! I feel so bad for those who got injured."

"And those who didn't make it."

"Hey... uh what happened?" I closed the door back slowly as I walked over to the group of people. I hope I didn't seem like a creep who was listening to their conversation. But the fact that a train exploded this morning gave me shivers because someone, I'm not sure who or what, had warn me about the explosion so I just had to know.

"It's crazy, the train was just going but with unknown reasons, the train exploded. I heard that there were about 30 people in that train cart. 12 of them passing and 18 injured." A chestnut haired male explained, sadness evident in his eyes.

"Imagine what their family must be going through after this tragic accident." Another male said, shaking his head slowly. I nodded my head at this, letting out a deep sigh before looking at the group of friends with a saddened smile.

"Thank you for telling me this." I then walked out of the café which the atmosphere began to feel tense due to the current situation.

Who could have possibly warned me about the train cart exploding? How did they know that was going to happen?

What if someone is doing this on purpose? What if this was just all a prank? What if someone was doing this to make me go crazy on purpose? Why would they explode the train cart and harm innocent people?

What is going on?

"What sick little prank is someone pulling on me, huh?" I mumbled to myself as I began to walk back to my apartment. Holding the hot cup of cappuccino in my hand, I took a few sips here and there to help ease down my nerves. I feel like I'm going crazy, that my mind is somewhat messing with me. That it's telling me something... I don't know what to think.

Loosing appetite for the hot cappuccino now, I frown displeasingly at the drink and walk up to a garbage bin and threw it out before continuing my walk back to my apartment.

The subway was currently closed right now due to the incident this morning so I had no other option other than to walk. Although I can catch the bus and go home just as fast, I'd much rather get some fresh air to clear out my clustered mind. Things have been happening today, strange things, and I can't begin to explain how odd it felt. This has never happened before until today and i'm beginning to question if I am in fact going crazy.