TEN。

A POUNDING HEADACHE is what woke me up from my deep slumber

A POUNDING HEADACHE is what woke me up from my deep slumber. A groan left past my lips as I brought my hand up to my head, wondering why on earth my head was in so much pain. It was difficult to open my eyes considering how heavily closed they were. Currently I was sprawled on something hard making my whole body ache due to how uncomfortable it was. I brushes my fingers against what I was laid upon, trying to feel the texture of it. It felt like I was laid on something like glass since my fingers glided smoothly against the floor.

After a couple of seconds on trying to open my eyes, they finally managed to open by just a crack. A bright, sharpe light was what made me quickly close my eyes shut, a groan being let it as well due to how painful my eyes were after being exposed to the light.

This was all déjà vu to me.

"Aish!" I grumbled, re-trying to open my eyes. This time I was successful. I blinked a couple of times, squinting my eyes they were exposed to the brightness of the unknown place I was currently at. Underneath me, as I slowly got up from the hard ground I was laid upon, was what seem to be a black tiled floor which seem to shine under the single light bulb which hung on a string just above my head. The only part the light illuminated was around me, otherwise every thing else was complete darkness.

"Hello?" I called out as I stood up on my feet. I looked around my surroundings, not being able to see anything. I even looked above my head and the roof was simply black, heck it didn't even look like there was a roof up there to begin with. I only know why there's a roof because of the lightbulb attached to it.

My voice echoed throughout the place I was in, sending shivers down my spine by how spooky it seem. Suddenly, a loud 'beep!' was heard off to my right, catching my attention. A red, flashing light was soon seen off to the distance. My eyes lingered on that red flashing light for a couple of seconds, wondering what on earth could that possibly be.

I had no option other than to go towards that red, flashing light since I had no idea where else to go.

With a shaky breath, I began to make my way towards the light. I wasn't sure who or what brought me here, but I remember being electrocuted and passing out. Did the boys knew I was gone? Do they know who brought me here? Are they looking for me?

Within every foot step I took, it echoed giving me the vibe that I was the only one here. That I was alone and there was no one to help me out of here. As I went closer to the light, the place got darker and darker but the red light illuminated that area the slightest bit which helped me make my way.

Once I reached the light which was perched up on a wall, I assume it's a wall, and it continued to flash as I noticed a large mirror pressed up against the wall just underneath the red light. I could kind of make out my reflection with help to the flashing red light but what I could also make out a writing written across the mirror. The writing was fairly large and it was written in red. At first I wasn't quiet sure on what it says, but then my mouth fell open and my eyes widen once my mind processed the words.

It's not real, none of it. Trust no one. Escape.

[ note ]

HELLOOOOO ! im sorry for the very short chapters lately. i know i started this story off with nice long chapters but now they're just getting shorter and shorter. don't worry though, once the action part begins i'll hopefully make the chapters much longer once again.

ANYWAYS DID YOU GUYS SEE JBJ'S MV WHICH THEY JUST RELEASED? I PUT THE VIDEO UP THERE SO YOU CAN WATCH IT AND CRY WITH ME OK i ugly cried while watching it bc 1. the lyrics were so sad. 2. DID YALL NOTICE TAEHYUN'S EYES GETTING WATERY NEAR THE ENDING OF THE MV? bihhh they really have me in tears. i can't believe this is their last mv together before they disband... like whY?

bih i'm ugly crying again brb

anyways i'm planning on finishing this story off by the end of this month which is when jbj is to disband (rip) that's why my updates are fast with this story.

i hope you guys are enjoying this story though! what are your guys' thoughts on what's happening so far 👀 any theories you coming up with? comment them!