NINE 。

"WE'RE ALL BASICALLY stuck in this universe no matter what we do

"WE'RE ALL BASICALLY stuck in this universe no matter what we do. No matter what decisions we make, we will come back here. Trust me, all of us tried to get out of this constant loop, but there's no way out."

"Then why'd you bring me here? I don't want to be stuck here and suffer with people I don't even know! Don't get me wrong, I want to help, I really do, but that's the thing, I don't know how!" I yelled out with annoyance. Taehyun sighed as he glanced at everyone else who were seated on the couches. The whole main area was a disaster after Vlad destroyed the whole wall. How'd he even find this place to begin with? I thought this was a secure hideout.

"We brought you here because you're, well, you're Vlad. We thought maybe you knew how to stop all this from happening."

"Well sorry to burst your bubble, but I really have no clue on how to defeat him... or uh, me." Taehyun had let out a deep sigh, dragging his hands down his face. He dropped his hands on to his lap and starred at the floor in front of him, seeming like he was deep in thought. I frowned, guilt washing over me. I really did want to help these people, but I didn't know how. If I were to know how to stop all this and help them live their regular lives once again, then I would. However, despite feeling guilty, I still had some unanswered questions which I would love to have answered. "Back in my universe, everything went out of whack. Back in my university while the professor was giving a lecture-"

"Oh, those incidents. Well it was just a message from us to you. We wanted to give you a heads up that we were coming,"

"But what was the 'We need you again' bullshit all about? That really had me scared."

"Oh, well basically," Before Taehyun could finish off what he was about to say, the lights suddenly began to flicker. We all looked up at the lights hanging above our heads wondering what the hell was going on. Just as Taehyun got up from the couch, the lights turned off. My eyes widen at the sudden black out and quickly looked over to where I knew the others were seated at. I could make out the others figures in the dark but I couldn't make out their faces since it was pretty dark down here. "Is everyone okay?" Taehyun asked, concern laced into his voice. We all answered him by saying 'yes' or 'we're good'. "Aish! Why did the lights have to go off now?" I heard Taehyun grumble. Yup, I agree. Why now just as when I was about to get my answers?

"Here, i'll go check the electric box." I heard Sanggyun say.

"Alright, be careful." Taehyun instructed.

"Wait, i'll come with you." I got up from the couch, raising my hand up. "I'm good at fixing these things, so i'll just help Sanggyun if he needs any."

"Mhm, alright. But be careful Hyunbin."

"Hyunbin, over here." Sanggyun walked over to me and looked for my arm in the dark. Once he took hold of it, he dragged me over to where the electric box was supposedly at. "Don't worry, I know may way through here, trust me." Sanggyun lightly chuckled as he casually walked throughout the hideout in the dark. I was a little worried that he'd bump into something but to my surprise he really did know his way around here. "Alright, we're here." Sanggyun finally said after a minute or two of walking. I could tell we were facing a wall and I could make out a rectangular box up against the wall. Sanggyun opened the lid of it and sighed. "I forgot to bring the flashlight. I could barely see a thing in this. Just wait here, i'll go get it. Don't move, okay?"

"Roger that." Sanggyun chuckled at this, lightly patting my shoulder before walking off. I didn't know which part of the hideout we were at, so I didn't think twice about walking out of this spot because I bet i'd get lost. Out of boredom, I began to play with the ends of my sleeve from the shirt I wore. I shifted from my spot side to side as I hummed a random tune just to keep myself occupied. After waiting for a couple of seconds, I heard footsteps making its way towards me. "Ah, that was fast Sanggyun." I turned around to see if it was Sanggyun even though I knew I couldn't see very well in the darkness. To my surprise, however, the silhouette in front of me was not the same as before when Sanggyun was here with me. Instead it was much taller, taller than me even. I stumbled back a bit until my back was pressed up against the wall as it came closer and closer. "Who are you?" I sternly asked, trying my best to act brave when really I was almost shitting my pants because who the fuck knew was standing in front of me. When I received no answer, I frowned. "Guys, are you pulling a prank on me?" I scoffed, folding my arms across my chest. "How immature, now let's just fix the lights and-"

Before I could finish what I was about to say, a hand was pressed upon the top of my head, gripping it fairly tightly. A sudden electrical shock went throughout my whole body starting from my head and down to my toes. My breathing became much heavier and my eyes started to give up on me, slowly closing shut. Before I felt myself slip into complete darkness, and before trying to get out of the grip, a low, deep voice whispered in my ear making it the last thing I heard before drifting off.

"You're mine now Hyunbin, or should I say... Vlad."