THREE。

"SHH, SHUT UP you fool! He's waking up now!"

I groaned quietly as my eyes squinted completely shut due to the sudden pain I was feeling all over my twinged body (my back especially aching due to the hard surface I laid upon). I stretched out my body as another groan left my lips, a few bones popping here and there. Now bringing my fists up to my eyes to give them a good rub, I hear quiet mumbling coming from a few feet away from where I currently laid. With sheer confusion, I slowly fluttered my eyes open which resulted in me closing my eyes shut due to a bright light, coming from an unknown source, which stung my eyes.

"Where am I?" I coughed up, my throat being too dry to even utter out a sentence. Well it was possible, but it hurt to speak. I decided to give it a second try to open my eyes, but this time my vision slowly adjusted to what the bright light that stung my eyes was. I blinked a couple of times to see that the light was just simply a light bulb which hung from a string attached to the ceiling of the room I was apparently in.

"I didn't think he'd be passed out for this long..."

"Whose there?" I exclaimed as I shot up from the floor so that I was now sitting down with my legs sprawled out. Getting up like that so fast was a mistake because my head began to throb in pain. I turned my head to look for the source of the voice and right behind me were five men looking down at me with an intent stare. I looked at them surprised, clearly wasn't expecting to wake up to this. "Uh..."

"Hyunbin! Are you okay? Is your body aching?" The one with orange-blonde hair stepped forward, sticking out his hand for me to grab. I looked between him and his hand strangely, unsure of who this stranger was. But I did take his hand to help me up from the grey, concrete, and might I also add, dusty floor. Once I stood up, my eyebrows raised in surprise due to the height difference between him and I.

"You're really sh—"

"Short? Yeah I know." He rolled his eyes as the others behind us chuckled quietly to themselves. "I'm Taehyun, the leader of this group." He took out his hand once again but this time for me to shake as a greeting. I awkwardly brought in my hand and shook it, firmly gripping his much smaller hand.

"Group? What type of group is this?" I asked once I had let go of Taehyun's hand. I looked at the four males who stood side by side, starring at me and the supposedly leader. My eyebrows rose up in a questionable manner wondering why on earth they were starring at me so intently. It was starting to get creepy.

"Let's just get introductions out of the way, then i'll explain to you what is going on." Taehyun explained, placing his hand on my shoulder as he motioned me to follow him as everyone walked further into this basement-like room we were currently in. Once we had reached the end of the cemented empty room, there was a square censor in the wall which Taehyun placed the palm of his hand on. A line of light appeared and scanned Taehyun's hand up and down a few times before a door opened right in front of us. My eyes widened, clearly wasn't expecting a fucking door to slide open since there was no evident of a door on the wall to begin with.