THIRTEEN 。

"YOU'VE BEEN A PATIENT here for two years in this institution Hyunbin," Taehyun started off making me narrow my eyes

"YOU'VE BEEN A PATIENT here for two years in this institution Hyunbin," Taehyun started off making me narrow my eyes. I quirked my head, starring at him strangely. "You were committed here 24 months ago."

"What do you mean two years? I never came here in my life, you were the one who brought me into this hell hole!"

"You suffer from posttraumatic stress disorder, Hyunbin."

"Bullshit! Are you calling me crazy? That - that i've been imagining this whole thing the whole damn time?!"

"You are not crazy, I never said you were." I brought my hand up to my hair, tugging on the ends as I closed my eyes shut tightly, wondering what the hell was going on. "Hyunbin, you're having a panic attack. Please, calm down." Taehyun came up to me and placed his hands on my arms. It got a lot difficult to breath and my eyes widen. I looked at Taehyun fearfully as he walked me over to the seat, sitting me down. He got a glass of water and handed it over to me. I glared at the glass of water in his hands and knocked it straight out of his hands, making it come crashing down onto the floor. Taehyun just watched, a look of sadness and disappointment evident in his eyes.

"Why," Taehyun looked at me, confused. "Why me? I - I - I don't believe you. I don't believe anything you're telling me. You're trying to make it seem as if i'm crazy."

"I've told you this before and I will tell you again until you accept reality. You and your friends were in a tragic accident. Unfortunately four of your friends didn't make it and one of your friends are in critical condition in the hospital... and you, well, after the accident you suffered from posttraumatic disorder. Your crimes got so bad to the point where we had to admit you here in this institution so we could help recover you."

"My - my friends? What accident... Taehyun, I don't understand."

"Taehyun was one of your friends, Hyunbin. I am not him. I am not Taehyun. My name is Dr. Jong and you have been put under my care for 24 months now."

"What?" I mumbled, squinting my eyes and blinking rapidly as everything suddenly began to turn into a blur. I shook my head, trying to bring back my focus which helped. When I looked back up to see Taehyun, he was no longer there. Instead of the youthful, orange-red haired boy who barley came up to my shoulders, there stood a middle aged man with creases on his forehead. My eyes widen at his sudden appearance, turning my head here and there to see where Taehyun had disappeared off to. "Who are you?" I finally said, looking back at the new comer.

"You imagined me as your friend Taehyun. You tend to do this. You make up these scenarios in your mind because you aren't accepting what happened to you and your friends. Every couple of months, after finding out the truth, it's like your mind resets and then you create a whole new scenario. I, along with many other doctors, are trying our best to make you better. But it seems as if you're getting... worse. But I am not giving up on you Hyunbin, truly. I have faith in you. I have faith that you will get better."

At this point tears were now escaping my eyes and running down my wet, flushed cheeks. "Please fix me," I sobbed, wiping my tear stained cheeks with the back of my hand. "I don't want to live like this anymore." The person who I once thought was Taehyun placed his hand on my shoulder, looking down at me with a sigh.

"I will fix you, I will. And when I do, you will live your normal life once again."

"Which one of my friends survived?"

"Kenta."

"Can I visit him?"

"When he's better you can."

"How long would that be?"

"I don't know Hyunbin, I don't know."

"Will I ever get better?"

"I promise, you will."

"Okay."