SEVEN。

THERE WAS a booming crash which startled all of us coming from above

THERE WAS a booming crash which startled all of us coming from above. My eyes widen at this, my heart against my chest beginning to beat twice as fast. "That must be him." Taehyun urgently said. Taehyun turned to look at me, placing both his hands on my biceps to get me to put my attention on him. "Listen to me and listen closely. Vlad is not what you think he is. When we make contact with him, you have to focus. You have to defeat him. No matter what. Understood?" Taehyun sternly exclaimed. He shook me, wanting me to answer him.

I nodded my head fast, "Yes, yes I got it."

"Okay good, now follow me." Taehyun motioned me to follow him which I did. He jogged over to the bedroom and went over to the side of the room. "Everyone, come in here!" Taehyun yelled out to the others. As everyone was making their way into the bedroom, Taehyun removed a wall clock and behind that clock was a square button indented into that wall. Taehyun pushed the square so that it went inside the wall. There was a click sound and the wall in front of us slowly began to flip. Taehyun took hold of my wrist and pulled me back slightly so that we were standing at a safe distance from the wall as it flipped slowly. Once it has fully flipped, the once white boring wall turned into a wall filled with variety of gadgets with a bright blue light illuminating from behind the gadgets. My eyes widened at this. Now this is not what I was expecting at all.

"Quick, grab your weapons and get into position. He'll be down here any moment now." Taehyun instructed. "Hyunbin, take this. Make sure to aim at Vlad, okay?" Taehyun handed me a fairly large and thick gun but to my surprise, it wasn't as heavy as it looked. The others were in hiding meaning that I should be in hiding too, right? So I walked out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen, crouching down behind the island table.

Currently my heart was beating so fast that I was afraid that it was going to rip out of my chest any second now. I was scared. I didn't know what to do. When Vlad comes, do I shoot him right away?

For fucks sake, we didn't even have a plan! We're all just guessing our way through this and that's not how this should've been done. But I suppose non of them knew what to do to begin with because they didn't know what Vlad's weaknesses were. If only we had enough information on him. If only.

A loud, startling crash suddenly came from the main area of the hideout. I flinched at this, my eyes wide. Oh shit, this is really happening. I decided to take a peak over from the island table I was currently hidden behind.

What I saw made my jaw drop to the floor, if it were possible that is. It was a man dressed in all black and a black cape floating behind him which was tied from around his neck. The rim of the cape was red. He - Vlad - was floating up in the air with the wall smashed from behind him. I couldn't get a good sight of his face since he was further away, but the aura I got from him made it feel as if 100 pounds of bricks were placed upon my shoulders.

I noticed Taehyun trying to get my attention as he was hidden behind the diner table which I haven't noticed until now. I raised my eyebrows at him, wondering what he wanted to say to me. He mouthed the words 'Remember what I told you'. I nodded my head at this. I have to defeat him no matter what. I gulped, fear washing over me. My hands were literally shaking. I looked down at the weapon I held in the palms of my hands, getting into position with determination.

"Come out come out where ever you are~" I quirked my head at this, my eyes focused on the floor in front of me as I listened to Vlad's voice. Why did it seem so... familiar? I frowned at this, looking over at Taehyun who wasn't behind the diner table anymore. Where did he go? I peeked over behind the island table and saw Taehyun pressed up from behind the couch. I glanced over at Vlad who was now floating slowly around the room, in a taunting manner, as he hummed a random tune. Taehyun locked eyes with me. It seem as if Taehyun wasn't telling me something, that there was more to this than what he had told me.

As I was about to mouth something to Taehyun, his eyes widened. I frowned at this. 'What?' I mouthed. Before Taehyun could reply back, I felt a presence right behind me. My heart dropped down to my stomach. My eyes widen as I stared back at Taehyun, not wanting to turn around since I knew deep down who it was.

But I did end up turning my head around ever so slowly. What I imagined Vlad to look like was nothing what I saw right in front of me.

Vlad was on his knee with one leg propped up as he laid his hand on his knee. I slowly tailed my eyes up until I regretfully made eye contact with him.

Vlad was me.

I was Vlad.

He had my face.

I had his face.

Why does Vlad look just like me?

Why do I look just like Vlad?

Panic begins to rush through my veins as I couldn't keep my eyes off of Vlad who happen to be the exact replica of me. Before I could utter any word out, he beat me to it.

"Found you."