FIVE 。

"YAH, HYUNBIN," I groaned, trying my best to ignore who ever was attempting to wake me up

"YAH, HYUNBIN," I groaned, trying my best to ignore who ever was attempting to wake me up. "Hyungbin, we have to start planning now." The person who tried waking me up kept poking my leg repeatedly. I shook my leg, trying to get them to stop and leave me alone. "Yah, what's his problem? He's been asleep for a full day and a half now." My ears perked up at this as he talked to himself. I've been asleep for a full day and a half? I rolled over to my side, rubbing my eyes with my fists before propping myself up on my elbows. I slowly fluttered my eyes open, letting them adjust to the bright light which shone from the light bulb in the room. "Finally, I thought you were dead."

Once my eyes had adjusted to my surroundings, I look over to the familiar orange-blonde hair male who stood just by the end of the bed. "Taehyun?" I mumbled, now sitting myself down with my back pressed against the headboard. "What time is it?"

"It's 5 pm. You've been asleep for a pretty long time. You must've been pretty tired from all that had happened to you." Taehyun sighed, sitting himself down on the edge of the bed. "You should freshen up, i'll cook you up something to eat in the mean time. But after, we have to start planning."

"Right... planning." I nodded my head slowly as I got out of bed, slipping my shoes on as I do so. Taehyun got up from the bed and walked out of the door to who knows where. I ran my fingers through my messy hair as I walked towards the bathroom which was in the corner of the room.

After freshening up, I no longer felt tired. But my body still ached a bit due to the amount of times I hurt myself the past day. Now walking out of the bedroom, I walk in to the others scattered around the room looking down at pieces of papers that were held in their hands. "Hey guys."

Everyone's head turned to look at me as I stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. "You're finally awake." Kenta smiled, placing his papers to the side before walking over to me. "You're quiet the heavy sleeper, I wasn't so sure if you were going to wake up anytime soon so i'm surprised to see you awake. Did you have a good sleep though?"

"Hm, I did. Probably the best one I had in a while." Kenta and I laughed at this before he motioned me to walk more into the hideout. "So, what are you guys doing?"

"Well, we were actually beginning to plot ideas for how we are going to defeat Vlad. We were just listing his strength and weaknesses but that isn't going so well, this guy has no weaknesses."

"Well, from what we could think of, that is." Sanggyun piped in. I nodded my head at this, now walking over to the couches and plopped down right beside Longguo. "Are you doing it as well?"

"Mhm, it's difficult thinking of his weaknesses. The guy doesn't have any, I swear." Longguo frowned, dropping the paper and pen on to his lap, showing that he has given up in thinking of any weaknesses.