Gym Instructor; Hwang Hyunjin

Requested by; @hwanghynjin on instagram

You walked in, you walked around; this being the first time at the gym you weren't sure where you were going. Walking through the long corridors before reading the signs.
'Gym'

You mumbled to yourself. You walked in and looked around. Seeing no one, you began to look at everything. Seeing mostly weights you felt your arms. You were very weak.
'Hello?'

You turn around to the sudden voice. You could've fainted looking at him. He smiled slightly as the walked closer.
'I'm your gym instructor, Hyunjin'

He bowed and you nodded, stuttering out your own name.
'I'm Y/N, nice to meet you..'

This was your gym instructor? He looked young but no younger than 16, he had a soft smile on his face. Noticing you were nervous he put his hand on your shoulder.
'Don't worry! It's just me and you!'

He seemed far more energetic than you were. You could've left there and then and save you from embarrassment but you just nodded.
'Okay, where will I put my stuff?'

Gaining confidence to speak you walked over to where you left your belongings. He turned around and pointed to a door. You nodded walking through. You felt your head spinning as you looked in the mirror. Your bright red cheeks were enough to tell you were nervous.
'Y/N, are you ready yet?'

Hyunjin was at the door, you turned around and nodded walking out. Your heart beating fast.
'Where do I start?'

He pointed to the weights and all you could do was nod. You walked over and picked up the lightest one. You struggled and Hyunjin laughed.
'I'll help you'

He walked over and put his arm over yours and his hand onto yours. Your cheeks turned a slight tint pink. He lifted the weight and you felt his muscles on your own little arm.
'You thanks'

'What?'

'I meant thank you'

Your cheeks turns a rosy red and he poked them.

'Let's carry on'