Baby; Seo Changbin

Thinking of making this an actual story ??
————-

Changbin walked slowly to the house, he wondered if he should be doing this. She said it's okay and she's perfectly fine with it, but he's still skeptical.

'Hello, Binnie'

'It's Changbin'

He only let her call him Binnie. He only let one specific person. The girl who opened the door nodded and lead him through the small house.

'Sorry it's not like yours, where you can have all the privacy you need'

Her tone was strange and Changbin just nodded and smiled at her slightly. He was slowly becoming more and more uncomfortable.

'I think it's very homey'

The girl laughed and stopped outside of the bedroom door. She smirked and opened it slowly. The little girl looked up from her notepad she was drawing on and smiled her childish smile.

'I'll be back for 9, please don't hurt her, Changbin'

The child's mother left leaving Changbin with the asmall girl. She walked over to him, taking his hand in hers and to her bed.

'Binnie Binnie Changbinnie!'

The five year old screamed to Changbin who was already becoming very excited to help her make pictures. The usual babysitting thing.

'Binnie'

'Mhm?'

Changbin was collecting the correct colors for the picture of the bunny he was going to draw.

'Mummy said you're my daddy'

Changbin stopped and looked at the girl. He never wanted her to know. Never did. 

'No...I'm your babysitter'

His small smile caused the girl to shake her head in disbelief.

'But mummy said I'm your baby'

'Well-'

'Dad, I love you'

Her small voice caused Changbin to sigh. He wasn't her dad, he took care of her while falling in love with her mum. The girls father died. He didn't have the guts to tell her.

'I love you too, baby'