How Life Is With You ; Lee Felix

{UNEDITED}

How life is with you.

Member; Lee Felix
Genre; fluff
Request? ; no.

Requests from a while ago will be done soon :)

;;;;;;

Felix sighed and began writing the short poem over and over. He needed to remember it, Changbin had told him writing it will help, Chan said going over it in his head a million times will help, but he just can't seem to do it.

'the life with you,
It's beautiful and wonderful.
The life with you, I wonder.
Do you want to be with me to?'

He sighed and threw his paper against the wall. It was a cringy poem him and Seungmin made together. It wasn't the best, but it was going to have to do.

'Felix, calm down'

He looked up at Woojin and smiled a little. No one had ever seen Felix so scared to be saying something to his girlfriend of four years.

'When was the last time you were this scared?'

'The day JYP decided if I would be in Stray Kids or not'

The two smiled at the memory. Woojin jumped up, getting a light-bulb moment.

'Let's-Let's do it..like a..like a song!'

~~

'{Y/N}'

You looked up upon hearing your name, the boys all smile at you. All nine of them.

Woojin began strumming and Chan hit play on his laptop. A sweet melodic tune played, and Jeongin stepped forward. He began singing, the rest harmonizing.

It was a sweet song, but Felix wasn't there anymore.

The song became slow, and Felix stepped forward.

'How life is with you.

Life is wonderful, magical, as long as I have you.
Life is worth living, its worth more than anything in the world, it would hurt if I lost you'

,,,

He finished and you smiled and clapped, tears were in the brims of your eyes. He hugged you tight and the boys 'awed' in the back.

And this is it, happiness.