Birthday Wish ; Kim Seungmin

PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM IF YOU WANT TO DO THE APPLY FIC!!

(Y/N = YOUR NAME)
Member ; Kim Seungmin
Genre ; Fantasy
Description ; when a girl makes a wish on her birthday only some can have granted.
~~~~~
<Unedited>

Sitting around the table, everyone was staring at you to make a birthday wish. You sighed and began to think of one.

'Hurry up!'

Jisung, your older brother yelled. He was bored and wanted to go back to his room. He'd been moaning about this for a while now.

"I want a genie"

Blowing on the candles, you whispered your wish ever so quietly and smiled at everyone else.

'Finally!'

Jisung stood up and walked out of the kitchen and your parents followed. This was usually what they did before cutting the cake. It's like a family tradition.

'Hello! My name is Seungmin! You wished for your genie? Finally! I've been waiting for 16 years!'

You looked at the boy that had appeared in front of you, you stared at him wide-eyed and gaped.

'What- how- who are you?'

You didn't know how to start. You were lost and confused. How did this boy suddenly appear in front of you? How did he make it seem so real that he was a genie?

'I'm Kim Seungmin! I am your genie for a year!'

You laughed at him a little and thought maybe it was one of Jisung's friends, but you would've known. You've met all his friends before.

The boy before you had dyed deep red hair, it was styled messily but cutely in small waves. He had a bright smile that anyone would fall for and eyes that reminded you of Christmas.

'Y/N, are you okay?'

You nodded and looked down. What if this was just a prank and you're about to embarrass yourself deeply?

'Seungmin, can I get a wish?'

'Yes! But before you start, we have to go over a couple things. First, you get one wish a day, I stay with you until you make that wish. If you don't make a wish by the end of the day at 00:00 I will disappear and never come back. You have me for a year, once the year is over I shall move onto  another human. I will appear at exactly 15:37pm everyday as that's when you wished for me. Please take care of me, and never tell anyone about me!'

You smiled at him widely, if this was an actor, he's amazing at this act.

'What if someone sees you?'

'They can't, I'm only visible to you'

****

The two of you ate cake together and chatted. You wondered if your parents could hear him, or if it seemed like you were talking to yourself.

'Can everyone hear you?'

He shook his head, his mouthful of cake. You laughed at his cuteness and began eating once again.

'I've made my wish!'

He smiled and nodded, waiting for your to reply.

'I wish for you to make this day last longer!'

He nodded and clapped his hands together. Nothing really felt different, then your alarm went off.

6AM.

'Wow...'

He smiled wide and hugged you,

'I have to leave now!'

You looked at him and then frowned.

'I thought-'

He had left. He was there and then disappeared into thin air.

******

The next few months were like this, you wishing and him granting them. There's been a few times where he's not left until 11:59 as you wanted the whole day with him. You'd become happier and your brother has walked into your room on multiple occasions of you laughing by yourself but in reality Seungmin was beside you and laughing along with you.

You didn't want it to end.

~~~~

Today was the last two days with Seungmin, you'd grown attached to him, not the best thing.

'Do you have to leave?'

He nodded and sighed, hugging you tightly.

'I don't want to'

You laughed a little and looked at him. He was forbidden to fall in love, ever. Which hurt you as you'd fallen for him.

'Seungmin, are you banned from-'

He leaned in and kissed you. You kissed back as quickly as your could. He smiled into the kiss and you held him tight.

'I'm sorry-'

You cut him off with another kiss before it didn't feel like he was there anymore.

Because he had left.
————
Make up an ending!!
-

APPLY FIC;

I'm doing a Stray Kids apply fic! If you were someone who said you'll do it on the last chapter, I will tag you when I post the introduction to the book!!

Please enjoy and I'd be so thankful if you read it!!